Bones

"Love, please stop going off like that and not telling me about things," Gavin spoke softly to me during our lunch break, which we were taking outside. "Sorry, sorry. I didn't want to get you worried," I said back, taking a bite of the sub I ordered. Gavin took the last bite of his sub and stared up at the sky. He look like he was deep in thought. I finished my sub and stared at him, "What are you thinking about?" "I'll never understand you," Gavin spoke, but didn't look at me. "Is that bad?" I asked, turning my attention to the ground now. I could feel him turn to look at me, but I didn't look back. "I will never know what's behind your skull and that's bad to me. I can't help you if you don't let me in," he said in the most monotone voice he could pull off. "Oh," was all I managed to get out. Gavin sighed, "We got married, for in a plane crash, and stranded on a bloody island together. Yet, I don't know how you are feeling." I looked at him now, not sure of how to react. "You're doing it," he sighed again. "Doing what?" I asked. "Giving me that blank stare," he answered. "Gavin I- I just- fuck, listen to me. I don't want to tell you what I'm thinking because I don't even know what I'm thinking. My brain went emotionless after that crash and I don't know how to explain it to you, but I just can't," I sighed and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Gavin asked, standing up behind me. "On a walk," I said, starting off towards the parking lot. My leg started aching really bad, but I wasn't about to let Gavin see so I kept walking. I got about halfway through the parking lot when my leg cramped up and I tumbled onto the concrete. I tried catching myself with my hands, cutting them in the process, as well as scratching my right elbow. Of course, Gavin came rushing over to kneel down beside me. "Are you alright?!" He helped me sit up in a frantic way. I winced at him moving me, but looked at him, "I'm fine, Gav." He gave me that I-know-you-are-lying look before getting on his feet to help me up. I carefully took his hand and let him pull me towards him. Gavin wrapped his arm around my waist and I did the same to him. "Let's get you cleaned up and we'll see what we can do about that leg, okay?" I nodded, "Okay." I put most of my weight onto Gavin because I didn't want to hurt my leg more, but I tried to be careful not to get blood on his clothes. 

We eventually made it back into the building, stopping by the restroom so I could wash my cuts off. Gavin helped me walk back to the office where all the guys immediately got worried. "Shit man. What happened?" Jeremy asked first. "I fell," I answered. Gavin sat me down in my chair and I leaned back. "We gotta put you in a bubble or something," Jack chuckled. I chuckled too, "I'd probably pop it." Gavin walked towards the back of the room to grab his drink. As he was walking, he tripped over a wire and fell down. He got up almost immediately and brushed himself off. He quickly grabbed his drink and came back to his desk while everyone in the room stifled a laugh. "We'll put you both in a goddamn bubble then," Geoff said, a smirk present on his face. Gavin rolled his eyes and stuck his tounge out at Geoff. "So who's read to film?" Jack interrupted. Everyone cheered, but groaned slightly. Yet we still turned on our monitors and loaded whatever game we were scheduled to. I made myself comfortable in my chair and put on my headphones. We were going to do face cameras this time so I adjusted my hair a bit.

Gavin told Geoff what happened outside with my leg. That only made Geoff take me straight to the doctor. We waited an hour or two until there was a doctor available. Gavin stayed with me while Geoff stayed in the waiting room. Doctor Roberts examined my leg and even called for an x-ray. Gavin was sitting in the only chair in the room besides the one I was on. The door opened and Gavin and I shot our attention towards it. The doctor walked in, a clipboard and pen in hand. "So Michael. We got back the x-rays," he said, walking up to me. "Good or bad?" I asked. Doctor Roberts clicked his pen, "It shows as if you have a compound fracture in your femur." "Wot?" Gavin stared at the doctor like he had spoke French. "My leg is broken?!" I half-yelled and stared at the doctor. He just nodded and hung the x-rays so Gavin and I could see it. Doctor Roberts pointed out where the fracture was and explained that the metal shard combined with the pressure of walking caused it to break. "We would like to get you into a cast now. If you'll wait here I will get you a wheelchair," the doctor said before leaving. I looked over at Gavin who went to stand.

Once Doctor Roberts came back with the wheelchair, Gavin helped me into it. Then I was taken down hallway after hallway to a very cold room. I was helped onto a bed and laid back. Gavin stood off to the side and waited. "Alright Michael, we're going to give you medicine to numb your leg while we set it into place and stick a cast on it. We are going to need to remove your jeans if that is okay," the doctor said. "I'll go ask Geoff if he can go get you some sweatpants or something, okay?" Gavin said as he started to walk out. The doctors started to cut up my jeans and cleaned off my leg. They stuck a needled into it, giving me something to numb it. I leaned back and closed my eyes. I could hear all the sounds of the doctor and the nurses buzzing around the room. I tried to picture what they looked like and what they were doing without actually opening my eyes.

[A/N: Well, I've decided I'm just going to make the updates whenever is possible. I hope you guys liked this one. High school is stressful as hell and my legs still hurt from the haunted house I was in at my school. Also Happy Belated Halloween! I'll see you in the next chapter.]