Gavin Jones: Murder Detective

I woke up on the couch, laying very awkwardly on top of Gavin. He had his arm around my waist and his other hand intertwined with my own. I went to get off of him, but he pulled me back by my waist. "We don't have to go anywhere today," he yawned out. I yawned too, "I know. I just want to get a shower or something." Gavin whined, "Please Micoo. Don't you want to cuddle with your hubby?" I chuckled at him, "Alright alright." I rolled over I was next to Gavin instead of on top of him. He turned onto his side and pulled me closer to him, "You made it to this year alive, you know." I shut my eyes and let out a hum. Gavin planted a kiss on the back of my head, "I'm very proud of you." I rolled over so I was facing him. He smiled at me and moved a hand up to my cheek. I didn't say anything to him. I just cuddled up to him. Gavin planted a kiss on my forehead, "We're going to make this year out bitch." I rolled my eyes and smirked at him.

After a couple of hours of laying there with Gavin, I literally rolled off the couch and stood up. Gavin frowned and sat up. "We should go somewhere," he suddenly blurted out. I eyed him, "What do you mean?" "Like uh... Like out of state. A real vacation!" He almost shouted. "Where do you want to go?" I asked. "I don't know," Gavin shrugged. His phone started ringing and he glanced at it, "Oh. It's my mum. Give me a minute love." I nodded and walked into the kitchen. I heated up a breakfast sandwich and made one for Gavin. I carried our plates over to the couch and sat down next to him while I ate. "No mum... Yes he's here," Gavin leaned back into the couch and started to eat his food. "Do you really think we could go and do that after what happened?" Gavin's voice instantly sounded terrified. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. Gavin took another bite of his breakfast sandwich, "I'll talk to him about it, but I don't know.." I watched him hang up the phone. He sighed. I looked at him funny, "What's up babe?" He shrugged, "Mum wants us the fly to London for something." I winced at the word 'fly'.

Gavin cleaned up our plates and leaned on he back on the couch behind me. "I don't know, Gav. It's still pretty raw in our minds," I turned around to him. He nodded, "I don't want to do it either. I just... I haven't seen her in so long and she wants to see you." I looked down, "Let's just get it over with. Let's get on a damn plane and go." Gavin grabbed my arm, "Really?" I nodded, "Go but the fucking tickets before I change my mind." Gavin nodded and took out his phone. My phone started to ring out of no where. I answered it without checking the caller ID, "Hello?" "Michael! It's Jeremy," called the other line. "Oh hey Jeremy. What's up man?" I shrugged at Gavin who was giving me a confused look. "Oh nothing much. Just thought I'd like to say thanks for a rocking party yesterday and wish y'all a Happy New Year," Jeremy chuckled. "You too," I replied. "I've got to get off here now. See you at work buddy." "Yeah, see you at work, Lil J," I said before hanging up. Gavin looked at me funny. I shrugged, "Guess it's call the 'Jones Family Day'." Gavin chuckled.

Gavin and I spent the rest of the day sorting out when we were going to fly up to London and whatnot. After dinner, we stayed up playing video games. I had him beat, but he was catching up. We were playing Mario Kart right now and I was just about to hit the finish line when Gavin leaned over and kissed my cheek. He distracted me and raced past, winning the game. "You fucker! You cheated!" I shouted at him. "I did not! I was just giving my husband a kiss," Gavin argued back. I narrowed my eyes at him, "You distracted me asshole!" He tossed his arms up, "No! I just felt like showing my love at that exact moment in time." He started to giggle. I tackled him onto the ground and pulled him into a headlock, "Admit you cheated!" Gavin squawked, "I did not cheat!" "Liar!" "Micoo!" "Cheater!" "I can't breathe," Gavin wiggled in my arms. I let him go, but grabbed him my the waist and pulled him onto my lap.

Gavin bursted out in laughter a couple of minutes later. I let him go and looked at him funny. He fell back onto the floor, "I just realized with your last name, I sound like a detective!" I smirked at his childishness. Gavin raised a hand up, "'Gavin Jones: Murder Detective'. Someone should write a book about it!" I started laughing now, "Like you'd be a murder detective." Gavin sat up, completely serious now, "Wot do you mean I wouldn't be a murder detective?" I shrugged, "You gag every time you see blood, idiot." "So? I don't have to see the blood," he protested, crossing his arms now. "Oh okay. I guess you don't have to solve the murder either," I smirked. "Rude!" Gavin squawked again and punched me in the arm. He accidentally hit my wrist in the process and made me wince. "Sorry!" He shouted in a very panicked way. "It's fine," I said and looked down. "We should clean you up, huh?" Gavin stood up and held a hand out to me. I placed my hand in his and let him pull me to my feet, "I guess so." He pulled me to the bathroom and patched up my arms. "Now where do you keep it?" He eyed me. "Keep what?" I said, oblivious to what he was talking about. He pointed to my arms.