Your Captain Speaking?

Two weeks later and Gavin and I had done just about all there is to do in Bora Bora. Now we were just packing up to go home. "We have absolutely everything right? Even the souvenirs?" Gavin nudged me in the arm and I nodded. "For the fiftieth time Gav, we have everything," I rolled my eyes and zipped up the suitcase. We had a taxi waiting outside for us that just arrived so Gavin and I dragged all our luggage to it. "Where to?" The driver asked, peeking at us in the rear view mirror. "The airport please," Gavin flashed him a smile. The driver started off towards the airport as Gavin and I sat back and relaxed. I snapped a picture of Gavin in my phone because he looked sleepy and beautiful. He gave me a funny look at I just chuckled. I uploaded the picture to Twitter and captioned it 'End of our honeymoon, had such a wonderful time with a wonderful boi.' Gavin's phone dinged and he checked the notification. His brows furrowed and he glared at me, "I look so bad here!" I swatted the air in front of him and snickered. He pouted at me and I just smirked at him.

"No, no. Michael I swore it was this gate!" Gavin shook the paper in front of my face. I groaned and took the paper from him. "Gavin, this says Gate B!! We're at Gate D," I rolled my eyes. "Let's get a move on Mister-Right," he snapped at me. I dragged him behind me as we rushed to the other gate in hopes that Gavin fucked up at the perfect time for us to board the plane. I tripped over Gavin's foot, falling right on my face and probably scrapping it on the carpet. "Are you o-" "Come on, we aren't missing this flight," I grabbed his hand again and pulled him behind me. We managed to reach the gate right before they were closing it and got to our seats just in time. Gavin sighed and brought his hand up to my cheek, "Love, your face is starting to bleed." "I'm fine babe," I gave him a small smile. Gavin snuggled up against my shoulder as the plane took off. Gavin turned on the silly television built into the back of the seat in front of him. He pulled in the headphones and turned on a movie. I put in my earbuds and hit play on the playlist on my phone, trying to catch some sleep.

I woke up to Gavin's almost loud snorting laugh he makes that only I've ever heard, followed by a really loud gasp. I pulled out my earbuds and tilted my head at him. He hit pause on his movie and turned to me with a fake sad face. "What movie did you watch?" I raised my eyebrows at him. He leaned over to me and whispered, "It was a plane crash one. I put it on by accident." I chuckled. He lightly punched me in the shoulder and harshly whispered, "What if our plane crashes?" "It's a one in a million chance, Gavvers," I gave him a reassuring smile. He nodded and went to lean on my shoulder, probably to get some sleep. The plane shook and my gaze immediately went to look out the window. "Micoo you better be right or so help me-" "Attention all passengers, this is your captain speaking. We are experiencing some minor technical issues. Please make sure all seatbelts are fashioned and brace yourselves for an emergency landing," Gavin was interrupted by the scratchy voice on the intercom, which was followed by light, angry whispers throughout the plane. I shot Gavin a worried look that he returned. The flight attendants sat down in their specific seat and fastened their seatbelts. Gavin slipped his hand into mine and squeezed it.

I heard a shout from the cockpit and saw the frantic chatter of the flight attendants. One, the brunette, snatched the phone to make an announcement. She explained to us the safety procedures and how to brace ourselves. I stared out the window and watched as the plane darted towards the ground. "We aren't crashing, we're just landing fast. We aren't crashing, we're just landing fast," Gavin was repeating to himself. I turned to him, "Gav. Hey, look at me." He turned and faced me with wide eyes. "If we were crashing, they would put down the air masks. We're going to be fine, okay? I love you Gavin," I reassured him with a smile. He nodded, "I love you too Michael." I twisted my wedding band around my finger with my thumb. As I looked up, the air masks fell down and the flight attendants began to show us how to use them. My heart started beating too fast for a normal human. I put on my air mask and Gavin put on his. We shared a caring glance before there was another shake throughout the plane and everything went black.

[A/N: I've decided I'm not going to update on Fridays and I'm only updating Mondays and Wednesdays. Purely because my school schedule. I apologize for the horrid chapter, but I found inspiration and had to do it! But as always, I'll see you in the next one!]