Out For Drinks

-SMUT WARNING-

I pushed open the door and saw Gavin staring at me like a deer in headlights. "What'd you forget?" I asked, sitting down in my chair that Gavin had moved from. "I um- My tux," He said, sighing and sitting down in his own chair. "Pfft, seriously?! You were yelling about that?" I leaned back in my chair and watched him nod slightly, "We've got three weeks, calm down." Gavin's shoulders fell a little bit, "You aren't mad?" I shook my head, "Nope. I haven't picked mine up yet either." Geoff broke out in laughter which made Gavin start laughing too. I took out my wallet to put the money Andy gave me in it. "Woah, where'd you get all that?" Gavin tilted his head. "Andy gave it to me, he refused to take it back," I explained, pushing my wallet back in my back pocket. "He's so generous!" Gavin looked excited. I'd be putting this money towards our honeymoon since we already paid off our wedding. "Hey where do you wanna go for our honeymoon? Just please don't say Hawaii," I asked, looking at Gavin. He tilted his head, "Why not Hawaii?" I sighed, "When I was out and we got married in my dream, we honeymooned in Hawaii and you got bit by a shark and it made me hate Hawaii." Gavin looked stunned, "Did I loose a leg?" I shook my head, "Funny enough, I kicked the shark."

Gavin smirked and jumped at me. I caught him as he laid on me. "My hero," he chuckled. Gavin forced me to do a Play Pals with him after that. I couldn't remember the game, though. For some reason I was getting really twitchy and anxious. No one seemed to notice yet even when I bounced my leg up and down while getting lost in editing. Jack came up behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder, making me jump and almost hit him in the face. "Woah, Michael. Easy there," Jack stepped back a bit. I put my hands in my lap, "Sorry Jack, I just- Sorry." "Don't worry, it's fine," he gave me a soft smile. I noticed no one else was in the office. "Wait where is everyone?" I looked up at Jack. "Let's see. They all went home. Gavin went to get a snack and I was just about to leave," he explained, but sat down in Gavin's seat, "What's the matter?" "I'm just jumpy, nothing's wrong," I said looking down. "I've heard that one before. Is it coming back?" Jack gave me a comforting look. "Is wh- Oh um. Yeah," I chewed on my lip. "You're marrying him now, Michael. He wouldn't be doing that if he didn't love you," Jack rubbed my shoulder before leaving. I thought about what he said and knew he was right.

Gavin nudged my arm as soon as he got back to the office, "How about some bevs boi?" I nodded and stood up, "I could use some bevs." Gavin smiled and dragged me out to the car. We decided to leave the car at the house and walk to the bar in case we got a little too drunk. Gavin only took a couple of shots before he was stumbling over his words. I messed around with him to the point I was a bit tipsy. "Wooah, boi! Guess what I got," Gavin chuckled. I chuckled too, "Whatdaya got boi?" Gavin moved his hands out in fron of him to reveal two shot glasses filled up. We chugged them down before getting cut off by the bartender. I payed him and told Gav we should head home. We leaned on each other, his right arm draped around my shoulders and my left around loosely holding onto his waist. "We're getting married soon, loveee," Gavin half sang. I nodded, "So soon baby." Gavin hiccupped which made me laugh. He pouted, "Wot are you la-HICCUP-ghing at?" I chuckled and shook my head, "Nothing." Gavin hiccupped again. I dragged him to the right towards our neighborhood. "Wait this isn't where w-HICCUP-e live?" He questioned. I used my left hand to point to our house, "We live there dumbass."

-Smut starts here if you wanna skip-

We reached our house and I unlocked the door, practically throwing Gavin onto the couch. He let out an 'Oof' before sitting up. I tossed the key towards the counter, missing it of course. "Boooo," Gavin called from the living room. I shot him a look before stumbling over to the couch, "What'd you say?" Gavin sat up, looking very content with himself, "I said bo-HICCUP-oo." I chuckled, "Wanna try that a-HICCUP-gain?" Gavin started laughing, which made me laugh. I fell down on top of him, purposely of course. I leaned down a bit and pressed my lips against his for a minute. Gavin whined when I pulled away causing me to smirk. He leaned forward and kissed me again. He sat up, pulling me into his lap. "Oh so that's wh-HICCUP-at we're doing now?" I teased. Gavin frowned and kissed me again. He started to kiss my neck and I smirked. I went to tug off my shirt, along with his. I ran my hands down his chest hearing him whine again. He picked me up this time and tossed me down on the bed. I let him climb on top of me and shower me in kisses. He tugged off my pants and boxers before pulling off his own, smirking to himself. I felt myself getting hard and could see Gavin was too. I flipped him over so I was on top of him. I leaned down to kiss him while rubbing myself against him. He let out a small moan. I got both of us ready, lube, condoms, that stuff, and inserted myself into Gavin on him command. He let out another small moan. I pressed my lips against his to quiet him down.

I thrusted lightly into him at first before going a bit faster. Gavin gripped onto the sheets. I lowered one of my hands and went to pump his member at the same time. He let out a quiet whine which made me smirk. "C-Close," Gavin half whispered. I moved my hand a little faster on him, thrusting harder as well. Gavin came with a loud moan. I followed only seconds later, grunting myself. I tossed the condom in the trash and fell back next to Gavin. He leaned over and kissed me. I kissed back vigorously. "You know you're really good at that," he leaned his head back on the pillow. I leaned back too and hummed as a response. Gavin pulled the covers over us and snuggled up next to me. He rubbed circles onto my chest. We ended up falling asleep shortly after that.

-Smut over-

I woke up and got in the shower when I saw Gavin was still asleep. Once I got dry, I got dressed and took medicine for the headache I could feel coming. I got a glass of water for Gavin and sat it on his nightstand along with medicine for him as well. I poured myself some cereal and turned on the TV watching the news because it was the first thing on. I got a text and checked my phone. It was from Lindsay saying she was going to stop by in an hour with urgent news. I sat my phone down and looked around to make sure he house was cleaned up before rushing into the bedroom. Gavin was already awake and had taken the medicine I gave him. He still wasn't dressed so I rushed him into doing so, "Lindsay's coming over I half an hour now with urgent news and you need to not be naked." He nodded and got in the shower. I went back in the living room and poured him a bowl of his cereal. He came out almost twenty minutes later, fully dressed. He walked right up to me and took the cereal, kissing me on the cheek as a thank you. "So wait. Who's coming over and why so early?" Gavin are a spoonful of his cereal. "Lindsay texted me about- about an hour ago now- saying she had important news and that she'd be here any minute," I explained. Gavin went to speak, but got interrupted by a knock on the door. He frowned and went back to eating his cereal. I went over to answer the door. Lindsay was wearing a hoodie and looked a bit sad. I let her in.

"Hey Michael, Gavin," she gave a half-hearted smile. "Hey Lindsay," Gavin greeted from the kitchen. "Hey Linds, what did you need to tell us?" I tilted my head a bit. "I uh-I got a job offer in Cali and I'm headed that way now," she stared at the floor while she spoke. Gavin washed out his bowl and stood beside me, "That's a good thing, right?" She shrugged, "It pays really well. I'm just gonna miss you guys." Gavin held out his arms and earned a hug from her. I did the same when they pulled away. She ruffled my hair, "I gotta get going in a bit, but I just wanted to come say goodbye." "We're gonna miss you," I gave her a reassuring smile. She looked like she was going to start crying, "I'm so sorry I won't make it to the wedding." "You'll be there in spirit!" Gavin chirped. She chuckled at his enthusiasm, "Yeah, I guess so, Gav." She pulled him into another hug before turning to me, tears prominent in her eyes. She poked my chest, "You get better okay? Get better for him." I nodded. She smiled a bit and continued, "Thanks for everything guys. I'll see you around." We each hugged her one more time before walking her out to her packed car. Gavin stood next to me as we waved her off. That sure was some urgent news. Hopefully she'll be happy in California. The whole office is gonna miss her lots.

[A/N: Man am I cruel. But I got Ryan back for this chapter cause y'all know me and smut. I didn't revise it or anything so sorry if it comes out weird. Thank you all for reading and I'll see you in the next one!]