My Husband, A Moron

Lindsay made it home before us. We didn't give her a key, but I assumed she got in using the spare under the welcome mat. Gavin had me jump on his back as he carried me into the house. Lindsay was laying down on the couch with a blanket over her. She turned to us and started laughing. Gavin walked over to the loveseat and dropped me on it. "Aw, I was having fun being taller than you," I pouted. "I can't believe you children are going to raise my child," Lindsay rolled her eyes, a smile clearly present on her face. "At least us and not some twats you don't know," Gavin stuck his tongue out. "Did you eat?" I asked Lindsay, sitting up and resting my elbows on my knees. "Yeah, don't worry. Geoff and Griffon took me out," she repositioned herself on the couch. Gavin fell back onto the loveseat, purposefully landing in my lap. "Ow dumbass," I growled at him. Gavin moved so he was sitting sideways and stretching his legs out. He rested his head on my chest. "Hey Linds, why don't you get some rest?" I yawned out. She yawned as well, "Yeah. Night guys." "Night," Gavin and I said in unison.

Gavin and I put on a Christmas movie and stayed up for a while. He didn't move off of my lap and I found it nice. My eyes started to flutter shut before closing completely. Gavin shifted slightly in my lap, but I soon felt the slowness of his chest rising and falling. We were both asleep in no time. I woke up at the crack of dawn, still on the couch with Gavin on my lap. My back ached slightly as did my neck. Gavin was still asleep. I heard a bedroom door creak open and turned my head towards the noise. Lindsay walked out of her room and right into the kitchen. She didn't notice I was awake. "Morning," I blurted out. She jumped and turned to me, "Shit Michael. You scared me." I chuckled and noticed Gavin shifting awake. He looked slightly confused before stretching and turning to me. "Good morning," he smiled and leaned in for a kiss. I kissed him back before pushing him slightly, "Move. I gotta take a piss." He yawned and got off me, relaxing on the couch again. I made my way to the bathroom, taking a piss and washing my hands. I even combed my hair slightly and put on my glasses.

When I came back into the living room, Gavin was devouring a bowl of cereal and Lindsay was eating some sort of breakfast sandwich. They were talking about something I didn't pay attention to when I walked into the kitchen. I poured myself cereal as well. I listened to their conversation as I ate, laughing occasionally. "I think I'm going to go look for an apartment to rent while I'm here. I don't want to overstay my welcome and besides, I did sort of barge in," Lindsay smiled kindly after we had cleaned up from breakfast. Gavin nodded. I elbowed him and glared. He shot me a look and I nodded towards Lindsay. "We don't mind," he finally said. "That's nice of you guys," she leaned against the wall, "If you don't mind, I'm gonna head out and get something's from the store then. You don't have shit." I chuckled and nodded, "Yeah sure, go ahead." "We'll just be at work," Gavin noted with a yawn. Lindsay walked off to the guest room probably to get ready. I got in the shower and got ready, followed by Gavin doing the same. Lindsay took her car and left before Gavin and I. We got into my car and started heading over to work.

"No no no. You've got it all wrong. I didn't TOUCH the controller. I just LOOKED at it. Jeremy moved it," I snickered. Gavin was shouting about how he couldn't find his new Xbox controller. "Hey! I did not," Jeremy pouted. Geoff broke out in laughter and we all shot him a look. "Fuck, you guys... Oh my god. Go home," he managed to get out during his laughing fit. We had been here all day and managed to get all our work done. We had a holiday vacation now. I pulled Gavin's controlled out from behind my monitor and he snatched it from me and frowned. I chuckled and dragged him out of the room. I managed to get him presents without him knowing. Thank god for online shopping. It was hard as shit keeping the secrets from him as we did share a bank account now. By the time my mind wandered back to reality, Gavin and I were already in the car. I started it up and headed home. He kept glancing at me and chuckling. I was starting to get a little irritated. "Gavin I swear to god if you do that one more time, I'm gonna pull this car over and beat you up," I growled. He frowned and made one of his weird noises, "Micoo! You wouldn't." I started to pull the car into the turning lane, Gavin squawked and widened his eyes at me. I pulled into our neighborhood and he relaxed.

I stopped the car in the driveway, but locked the doors and turned to Gavin. He looked scared. "Why were you laughing?" I started to interrogate him, trying to keep a straight face. "I was just imagining you opening your gifts!" Gavin shouted and pressed himself against the car door, accidentally tugging on the handle, "Don't beat me up!" I chuckled and shook my head. I unlocked the door and started to get out. My head shot in Gavin's direction as I heard a thud and a groan. The car door had opened and he had fallen out, banging his head on the ground. I pushed myself out of the car and rushed over to him, "Gavin! Holy shit. Are you alright?" Gavin glared up at me and rubbed his head. I leaned down and scooped him up from under his arms. He kept one hand on the back of his head and rested the other on the roof of the car. I kept an arm around his waist. I examined the back of his head and didn't see any blood. "Thank Christ. You aren't bleeding," I sighed in relief. "I think I have a concussion," he rubbed his head again. I shined my phone flashlight in his eyes to check. "Nope. Probably just a headache," I stuffed my phone back in my pocket before smacking his arm, "Fucking moron. You could've got seriously hurt!" He frowned at me, "I hate you." I walked him inside, "Love you too, asshole."