To Trust Or Not To Trust

It's been a long while later and Gavin couldn't stop getting excited over how soon the wedding was. Soon meaning one month. I was getting really jumpy and nervous now, which entertained Gavin a hell of a lot. We were getting ready for work today, well, more like Gavin was getting ready while I sat in the kitchen drinking water. Gavin ran up behind me and tapped my shoulder making me drop my glass. I turned around and hit him in the shoulder, "You motherfucker! Why would you do that?!" Gavin rubbed his shoulder and chuckled, "Oh come on. Don't be a minge about it. It was funny!" "I'm gonna scare you so bad, Gavin, you won't be able to sleep for a week," I growled at him. He fake frowned which made me smile, "Now help me clean up this glass." "No fair," Gavin pouted like a two year old who got their toy taken away. I rolled my eyes and started to pick up the glass, carefully putting it in the palm of my hand. One piece was bigger than the rest and as I sat it in my hand, the sharp edge cut my hand. I winced at it and almost dropped the pieces of glass. I quickly tossed them in the trash before running water over my hand. Gavin wasn't in the room to witness what happened so I just closed my hand.

"Ready to go?" He came walking towards the door. I nodded and grabbed the car keys, following him out. I made sure to lock the house door and unlock the car. Gavin got in the passenger's side and I got in the driver's seat. "You know, when I was out, you had a license," I exclaimed, pulling out of the driveway. "Oh really? Did I drive well?" Gavin asked, very intrigued by my statement. I shrugged, "A pole or two, but other than tha-" "I didn't hit a pole!" Gavin pouted. "You're a pain in the arse, you know that?" Gavin's voice changed to into a very stern one. "What?" I looked at him like he was crazy. "You're so annoying, constantly needed attention, never wanting me to leave your side. I don't even know why I said yes," he rolled his eyes at me. This wasn't the Gavin I knew. "Stop, stop saying that. You're lying," I started breathing heavier. "Oh you know it's true. You're weak, useless. The only reason I stick around is because I pity you." "Shut the hell up," I barked at him. "Or what? You're going to go cry about it?" He chuckled, but it wasn't the fun laugh I'm used to. "You're just a little baby now. All the guys at the office hate you. They hate when you yell, it annoys them so much. And don't even get me started on your laugh! It's so obnoxious!" I felt my blood boil and I let go of the steering wheel, "Don't say that dammit!" "Michael! You fucking moron! We're going to t-" I whipped my attention towards the front of the car which was going right into a pole. I went to swerve it out of the way, but I was too late and it smashed against the pole.

Then I woke up breathing heavy and sweating like a pig. I sat up and placed a hand on my chest. What the hell just happened? Gavin stirred next to me and about made me fall off the bed. He propped himself up on his elbow and looked up at me, "Are you okay?" I took a deep breath to refrain my crying because of the intensity of that dream, "I-I'm fine Gav. Go back to sleep." "It's almost six anyways, might as well get up," he pushed himself up so he was sitting as well. I leaned back on the headboard and sighed. Gavin snaked a hand behind my back and rubbed circles onto it, "Did you have a bad dream or something?" "Something," I looked over at him, "Let's get up for the day." He shook his head and pulled me into a hug, almost pulling me into his lap, "Let's stay here for a little while. We don't have to go in for a few hours." "Do you think I'm annoying?" I blurted out, leaning back on his chest. "What- no! Oh course not! I thought you'd think I was annoying," Gavin chuckled, but it got cut short, "Michael don't you ever think less of yourself." I was taken back by his seriousness. He turned me around to face him and cupped my face in his hands. I melted into his touch. "I love you so much. You've changed me for the better, Micoo," Gavin's face lightened up and so did mine. "You've changed me too, Gavvy. I love you," I pressed our lips together, resting my hands behind his neck.

Gavin and I cuddled for two hours and I absolutely loved it. My hand started to sting, though, and when I took a good look at it, a cut was forming exactly like in the dream. I literally toppled out of the bed and went into the bathroom, wrapping a cloth around it. Gavin stood in the doorway to our bathroom and gave me a concerned look I could see through the mirror. I turned around to face him, "I-I think I scraped it on the headboard just now." "It's not bad is it?" Gavin asked. I shook my head, "Just a scratch." Gavin left the doorway and I watched him walked over to the dresser. I walked up next to him and picked out clothes myself. I changed into them right after Gavin, putting on my glasses as well. "Can we go out for breakfast?" He begged. I shrugged, "Anywhere or?" "I found a cute little diner a while back," He smiled. I heard rain starting up outside so I grabbed our coats, tossing Gavin his coat. He pulled it on as I was putting mine on. I grabbed my wallet, phone, and keys and followed Gavin out to the car. We only got sprinkled on by the rain, but I knew it would pick up later on. Gavin directed me where to go to get to the diner. I pulled into the tiny parking lot. I was grateful the rain hasn't picked up yet as we rushed into the building.

Gavin and I sat down at a booth by the window. He ordered a hot cup of tea and pancakes. I got coffee along with scrambled eggs and bacon. "We're getting married in three weeks," Gavin stared at the table. I nodded, "Three weeks, yeah." "It feels so far," Gavin chuckled and looked up at me. I smiled at him. We had finished our plates and paid the check already and were waiting for my card to come back. I reached over to hold Gavin's hands, "Three weeks and I could call you hubby." "Hubby? Really?" Gavin smirked at me. I shrugged, "Why not right? New level, new nickname for my boi." Gavin nodded, "I like it." The waitress sauntered over and handed me my card, "Thanks for coming boys. Hope to see ya again!" "Thanks ma'am. Have a nice day," Gavin waved her off as we walked out. "You too, sweetie!" She called back. I followed Gavin out to the car and I drove us to work. The rain come pouring down on us, making Gavin jump. I kept my left hand on the steering wheel and stretched my right hand over, resting it on his leg. "We still have to pack and get our tuxes," Gavin blurted out. "We've got three weeks, babe. Calm down," I reassured him. I pulled into the parking lot of the office and parked the car.

It was pouring the rain still when we parked so Gavin and I pulled our hoods over our heads and hid our phones in our front pockets. We both jumped out of the car at the same time. Gavin caught up to me and slipped his hand in mine as we ran towards the door. It stung a little since he was holding the cut hand, but I shrugged it off. We slammed open the doors, shutting them behind us and got funny looks from the people inside. Gavin chuckled as he dragged me to the Achievement Hunter office. "Why the hell are you guys so wet?!" Geoff almost shouted at us. "Oh sorry, Gavin was pretty slick this morning," I winked. Gavin gasped and punched me in the arm. I chuckled as the guys rolled their eyes. "It's raining pretty bad out there," I explained. "Really? I couldn't even hear anything," Jeremy piped up. "Probably because you had headphones in Lil J," Gavin sassed, sitting down in my chair. "Hey, okay no. Up, up, up. You sit there," I tried to drag him into his chair, but he wouldn't budge. Gavin just sat there and chuckled, "We've got to film boi, come on!" "Get your wet ass out of my chair!" I growled. "Just sit in mine," Gavin stuck his tongue out a him. I got a text from Andy telling me he wanted to give me something outside the door.

"You've got ten minutes to move. I'll be right back," I said, walking towards the door and stepping out. Andy was leaning against the wall, "Hey, Michael." "Hey buddy. So whatdaya got for me?" Andy held a bunch of cash towards me. It was a lot of money from what I could tell. "Dude no. I can't take that from you," I said while shaking my hand. "Consider it an early wedding gift," He shoved the money into my hand. I knew he was hard on cash now, but if he wanted me to have it, I wasn't stopping him. I held out my arms and gave him a quick hug, "You're great, Andy. Thanks so much." He patted my shoulder, "No problem, dude. Now I gotta get going. I'll see you later." I waved at him and watched him walk off. I heard yelling in the office and not the gaming kind. I cracked open the door quiet enough so no one heard. Geoff was yelling at Gavin from what I heard. "I can't believe you lied to him! What the hell do you think you're doing Gavin?!" "It's not lying if I just don't tell him!" "It's literally the dumbest fucking thing to lie about!" "It's not my fault okay! Dan was supposed to help me!" "YOU TRUSTED DAN TO DO THAT?!?"

[A/N: Heads up to my younger readers or anyone who doesn't like smut. THERE IS SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. I will warn you when it starts and ends because the next one also has key information for y'all! Also, we already hit 100 views and it hasn't even been that long! Thank you guys!! I'll see you in the next one!]