82.Then

"If only we could only turn back time "

3rd - Oct - 08

Here I am sitting in a car on my way back home. I didn't want to leave mum and come but she kept tormenting telling me to go she'll be fine cuz I have college and Work. So here I am.

Once the car stops by my house I get down and pay the cab driver. Just when I enter I notice sth in my mail box. I take it out and open the cover. I pull out a file of documents. That's when I understand its from the management. It also as a copy of the contract I signed. Has I'm scanning through it a line catches my eyes. That line makes my eyes glossy. I read it over and over again but it reads the same thing. It says that I agree to have s** with Jade twice in a month.

How can he do this?
Why didn't I see it?
How can he be so cheap?
What have I done?

I immediately drop to the ground crying. I take my phone and dial his number.

J "Hello"

Me "What is this all about? "

J "what r u talking about?"

Me "the documents"

J "Oh your back in London I see. So finally you read it"

Me "What is this about?"

J "You already read it Infinity. So y r u asking?"

Me "Why are u doing this to me?"

J "Because I love you"

"Bull shit" I yell and sob more

J "it is true. I really love -"

Me "I already have a boyfriend"

J "I don't care"

Me "I will not cheat on him"

J "you already did"

Me "But that was a Mistake"

J "So what? It happened right"

Me "I'm not agreeing to this. I will not sleep with you. Go rot in hell"

J "Fine then I'll just send your boyfriend a video of you and me in bed. How about that?"

I gasp

Me "you you h-have -"

J "yes I do. Now go get ready like a good girl and come to my house. Let's start today. I can't wait anymore. Come quick before I do sth you'll regret"

The call goes dead.

What am I going to do?

________________________
__________________

28-Dec- 08

I walk out of my college with my long prom gown. I get into my car and quickly start the engine

   Today was prom day at my college. As usual Niall was my partner and it went on pretty cool. I'm in a hurry to go back home because tomorrow is prom day at Harry's college and I got to attend. Normally Lottie would be his partner since she studies with him. But this here the University is having a masquerade prom therefore he asked me to be his prom date since no one will notice as we r in disguise.

My phone buzzes in my purse. I stop the car aside and  take out my phone.I see its a call from Jade

Oh no .

With full fear I click the green icon

Me "Hello"

J "Hello sweetheart. Come to my house. I really miss you"