36.Then

A/N:
This story has a official soundtrack which is 'everything has changed ' by Taylor Swift ft Ed Sheeren
Do listen to it..
The kids in that song are literally like Harry and Infinity
Song is above

Dedicated to heyangel2001 directionerncagatist Tommo94Haz sunshineed Hazzas4ever aesthetichesx- Narry_Tuk_A_Chonce Tracylane02. My favourite sisters .love you guys ....

promised to be with me but I'm lost and your not here"

H "Blondy wake up"

I opened my eyes and groaned in half sleepiness.

H "come on ,its time to get down.Look around we are all ready in the woods "

I looked out of the window to see greenery . Harry took both our bags and handed me mine .I slung it on my shoulder and we got down in a line , out of the van . I held onto Harry's hand tight on being freaked out by the quietness of the forest .

"Girls follow me .We'll be taking a look at all the trees now from where rubber is taken..Listen carefully.. Plz don't wander of anyway " Mr.Adam said .

In a line we walked with our partners on the side following Mr.Adams as he explains each thing . I looked at the trees ,there are wholes in it and whitish substance drips out from these wholes to a tin can which is tied around the trees .

After I think a Fifteen minute of walking I start getting bored ...Together all are so quiet seriously listening to Mr.Adam even Harry .

suddenly Sth happened to someone in the very first row .we are in the 14th row .I heard a small gasp "Lottie" .I knew that for sure miss drama queen is playing her game .All started gathering around her but not me

Lot"Ouch "

H"I'll be back"

Harry to went away and joins the crowd . I heard a creepy noise .I turned around to see nothing but a beautiful Butterfly . I know this will take a while so I decided to take a closer look at it .The butterfly was on a tree a metre away .I walked up to it and observed its natural beauty .Suddenly it lifted its wings and started flying . It came and sat on my head .

"Hey" I exclaimed.

But soon it started flying again. I looked at the crowd and saw Lottie on the ground crying .
'This will take awhile'
I followed the butterfly .

Finally I found myself pretty much away from the crowd . I turned back deciding to join my friends when I heard a soft cry and a bush move . I turned back and followed the noise . Finally I stood by a bush where the crying is coming from. I crawled into the bush to check out what's making that noise.As I did so a torn scratched my face but I continue crawling . Once I was out of it I saw a baby panther which kept making the noise I heard .At first I'm scared but then I pitied it and went closer. I saw a sharp wood piece in its paw .

Me"awe ! You poor thing "

I sat down beside it . I slowly took its paw it my hand .I tried removing the piece but the animal pulled away its paw roaring in pain

Me"unless I take it out you'll be fine "

I took its paw again and tried to take out the piece of wood which finally I pulled out .Blood started coming from its paw so at once I took out a plaster from my bag and closed the wound with it . The animal got up and licked my face like away of thanking me . I petted it on its head . Then I remembered about my class.

Me"I must go now"

I crawled away into and out of the bush . Once I was out of the bush I found that the crowd was no more there .No one was .
'Omg they left me .what will I do? I'm stuck? How could Harry forget me? Its my fault . will I ever see him again?'

Tears poured down my eyes

'I think I'll search for them '

I ran a little bit feather down but they were no where to be found.. I threw my bag on the ground and sat beside it crying .

"Help"

"Harry"

"Someone"

"Guess I'm stuck"

I soon felt something licking my hand . I twisted my head to see that same baby panther .I could identify it cause it has a scratch on its eye and nose ....I patted it head and the cub enjoyed it ..
'Omg if this panther is living here then for sure so many animals too.Oh oh I don't wish to be a meal'

The panther laid down in front of me. I decided to follow its move . I laid down beside it resting my head on my bag . I looked at the sky and the branches of the tree admiring it .Then again the cub started licking my cheeks . I giggled

"I think I'll name you something"

It looked at me as I spoke

"What can I name you?"

"Yes! I'll name you blacky "

I said patting its head .

A/N

Blacky everybody

I finally brought it

So this is the very same panther who helps Infinity .

I'm conducting a HS fan fiction competition please take part. Read the book for more information....

I like to thank all of you guys who are reading this

Special thanks to