81.Now

N "Take care of her"

M "baby I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you. Plz forgive me. Don't cry"

I pull Away and look at him. I see tears in his eyes. He wipes my tears and kisses my head.

M "I'm sorry"

Me "its okay"

M "do u want to go home?"

Me "No its okay"

I look around and see the boys examining Harry by the bar. I look at Harry and find his knuckles bleeding. I watch as Kylie bandages it. Louis looks at me and I mouth 'thank you' he nods and mouths 'its fine'

M "wanna dance?"

I nod

Half an hour later......

I feel someone staring at me and I know who it is. The entire time Harry kept watching me and drinking. But when I looked at him he pretended to do sth else. I look at him again and this time I see Kylie telling him sth. More like they are both arguing. Then she stomps her way towards me with a smile.

K "Bye Infinity. I'm going home"

Me "Bye. Are u going alone?"

K "Yeah. Harry is busy drinking"

Me "how are you going?"

K "I'll probably catch a taxi"

Me "No way . not so late. Marcel will drop you"

K "no no its fine"

"Marcel go drop Kylie at her house" I tell him And he nods

K "no infinity I'll-"

M "Its okay. Kylie I'll drop you"

She nods

K "thanks"

I hug her

Me "Anytime "

I kiss Violet on her head and Then Kylie leaves with Marcel. I turn my attention to Harry and see him drunk as f***. I walk up to him.

"Harry that's enough let's go" I say

He looks at me

H "Leave me alone"

Me "Harry stop being stubborn and just come"

He continues drinking. I groan and pull out his glass

H "oiy"

Me "Get up"

I leave his glass on the table .

Me "You gotta go home"

He nods And starts walking. Hardly he puts few steps he loses his balance. I quickly go and put his Arm around him. Alcohol smell fills my nose

H "I can walk"

Me "shut up"

.I help him out of the hotel

Me "give me ur keys"

He gives me the keys and I press a button. At once his car signals me and I walk us to it. I open the door and put him inside. Something catches his eyes. Just as I'm about to pull Away he catches my wrist. I watch as he rubs his thumb on both the rings he gave me. He takes me back when he lifts his head making our lips meet. The kiss is slow like its our last kiss. Which is true. I enjoy the feeling I missed all along. But realization hits me making me pull Away. Without another word I close the door and get into the driver's seat.I take my phone and call marcel telling him to wait in Harry's house cause im coming there.Then I start the engine and take off.