56.Then

C "Infinity its your turn next"

Shit

Charlie is already through to the next round and Amber too.Speaking of her, In this little while what I'm with her I found it fun.I came to know that she's in Uni and she is 18 years old like I guessed and she has a younger brother named Jade.

Amber and Charlie gives me a hug before sending me in.I walk nervously through the entrance of the stage.

"Let's call upon the next contest" The host announces

I take in a deep breath and go on stage.I look around and notice Harry and the others.Harry gives me a thumbs up and I smile.I look at the Judges to see three of them ,One lady and two gents in which one is bruno Mars and the other is Simon Cowell.

Omg Bruno.Shit I'm a huge fan of his.God this can't be good.

"Hey there love" Bruno says already leaving me speechless.

"Hey" I shutter

B "tell me about yourself "

Me "My name is Infinity Trevor.I'm 14 years old.I come from Cheshire"

B "That's great and what song u gonna sing"

Me "its a song I wrote myself.Its called Today was a fairytale"

B "wow that's cool.U may start"

And I start singing.I focus only on Harry as I sing this song since the song was written for him.

Everyone including the judges standup and start clapping there hands once I finish the song.The Host puts her hand around my shoulders and rubs it sensing my nervousness

"Wow Infinity you rocked the stage.Lets see what the judges have to say. Bruno Mars may we first hear it from u" She says

B "Infinity Your a bombshell.Your fantastic love.May I Know if there is any prince behind this song?"

I shoot my eyes to Harry wondering to say yes or no.

Me "yes"

B "Awe that's cute.Does he make u feel special like every word u sung?"

Me "yes a lot"

B "that's sweet.Does he know abt ur feeling?"

Me "yes"

B "Does he feel the same?"

Me "yes"

B "Awe. Good luck with life then Infinity and whoever this boy might be.Boy u sure got a lovely girl"

I blush not endeavoring to look up but at my feet.

"And Simon may we hear from u?"

S "Honey you sound so professional. Love it"

Me "Thanks"

"Alice, How did this one impress u?"

A "oh I'm impressed a lot Melissa.This performance was out of the world"

Me "Omg thank you so much"

M "So judges it's time to vote"

B "it's a yes from me"

A "yes for me"

S "Congratulations Infinity u have three big fat yesssss"

I jump in joy and give Melissa (the host) a tight hug.

Me "omg thank you so much"

I look at the crowd to see everyone cheering and I see Harry and the others walking out of their seats.I run off the stage straight to where the participants r.