64.Then

I drag her along with me.I go straight to the hall but find no one there except for dad.So I go to the kitchen to find only mum there.

Me "Mum where is aunty Pam and Jan"

A "They are gone home"

She turns around to face us with a warm smile on her face. She opens her mouth to say sth but shuts it at once and her facial expressions change at once. I realize it's because she saw Infinity's face.At once mum rushes to her and engulfs her in an hug.

A "Baby what happened? Why are you crying?"

Me "She heard what heartless Jan said"

She gasps

A "did you hear what I said after that?"

Infinity shook her head

A "oh baby.. Don't listen to them.They are just trouble makers.I'm here for you and so is Harry and Des.I love you and so do they.I'm happy abt you and Harry and I don't care what people think"

Me "They are so aggravating"

She sighs

She cups Infinity's face in her hand so that Infinity is now looking at her

A "You know what I did after that? I told them to mind their own business and get out of my house without saying a word"

I "I'm sorry you had to fight -"

A " they deserve it. Don't apologize"

Infinity smiles and mum wipes her tears away.

A "Why don't you and Harry go to the park or sth and play in the snow"

I "yeah that would be great..Let me go put something warmer on"

___ ________________________
____________________________

Infinity's POV

Silently me and Harry walk hand in hand down the road not uttering a word just feeling the love.

(What I'm wearing now ⬇⬇)

Once we are standing in front of the park I leave his hand and run into the park

H "Infinity wait"

I bend down and gather up some snow in my hand making it into a ball.I straighten myself and throw it at him.It hits him on his stomach.

H "Your gonna pay for this"

He starts making snow balls and throwing at me and I do the same....

.......by now I would have thrown At least 20 snow balls him and he did too. Its a good thing not many people are around if not we would have gained attention. We start laughing at how childish we are but of course we are children. We are only 15 years old duh.