37.Now

Edit
"I don't want you to know because you'll get hurt even more . I did it cause I love you "

Infinity's POV :

I slowly open my eyes to find myself in a house .I look around to see all the equipments which you will find in a hospital is in this room . I see that I'm under drips . I slowly try to sit up when I feel hands on my shoulder .I look up and see a mysterious girl with white hair . She helps me to sit up and then she sits on the bed by my leg .

Me "Where am I ? Who are you ? How did I come here?"

Lot "Its me Lottie .your in my house"

Me "oh gosh ! Lotto I'm so sorry .you look so different "

Lot "I know. How are you feeling "

Me "Weak and hungry"

Lot "can I get you sth to eat "

Me "ok "

She goes and comes back with a plate of salad and a glass of orange juice.

Lot "eat this then we'll talk"

I took the plate and started eating.In no time I finish everything. She takes the plate and glass and leaves it on the table beside her.

Lot "Are you feeling better"

Me "yes"

Lot "okay "

Me"How did you find me "

Lot "I didn't find you "

Me "Then ?"

Lot "Harry and the boys "

Me "boys who?"

Lot "One direction . They were on a camp in the woods . That's when they found you unconscious with a panther. Straight they rushed you here"

Me "so your a -"

Lot "Yes I'm a doctor"

Me "Where are they now ?"

Lot "Ever since they brought you here Harry hasn't eaten properly or slept all he does is sit here and cry . About 10 in the morning only he fell asleep . Louis and Niall are gone to the stores .The other two are gone to London to see about their concerts and stuff "

My eyes are tearing up by her words

Me "Does anyone know I'm alive except you guys"

Lot "no , No one does .if you give me Jade's number I'll call him and let him know-"

Me "hell No please . he is the reason for everything "

Lot "what do you mean ?"

Me "he knows I'm living .He forged my death . He's the cause .he is a monster "

Lot "I can't understand . Isn't he your husband. Didn't you marry him because you'll likes each other .then why did he do such a thing . First thing why did u cheat on Harry?"

Me "I didn't. I don't like Jade .I had to Marry him I was forced "

Lot "what do u mean?"

Me "It all started when I was a singer.... three years after I became a singer I started losing my money and I didn't get any contracts . Correctly then Anne was admitted in the hospital and they needed money for an operation for her . At that time Des had left them so I was the only source . I didn't know what to do ,where to get money from . that's when I took a decision which was my a huge Mistake I ever made which lead me through all this ......................."