75.Now

One month Later.....

' Dear Diary,
Its been a long time since I wrote in you. I missed u a lot. But I'm back again.
I'm recovering slowly from the accident. Marcel is fully recovered.I feel like a princess with all the attention I got in the hospital. I'm glad I got back all my property and money. I'm on my way back to London. That's right I'm in my plane on my way home. No one allowed me to go but since Mum,Marcel and me are staying to together they agreed. Lemme explain Marcel caught stubbornness for me to live in my house(which I gave to him) so I told him to live with me. Then mum said she'll stay with us to look after me since Marcel must to to university.

As for harry he hasn't contacted me. Still I don't know y he left me when I needed him. I do miss him but he will never be mine. '

I close the diary and keep it back in my purse. I rest my head on Marcel's shoulder and fall asleep.

___________________________
___________________

M "Infinity wake up love"

I open my eyes and see Marcel smiling at me.

M "Good morning babes. No c'mon we are in London"

He puts his hand around me and I stand up

M "I'll carry u or you'll walk"

Me "Walk"

He wraps his arms around my waist as I slowly take my steps. I somehow make my way by the entrance with his help. Then he carries me not wanting me to climb down the stairs. I wait for him to put me down but he doesn't. I see mum waiting with our luggage

A "Good morning sunshine"

Me "morning. Marcel put me down"

He ignores me and just walks down the open ground.But once we reach the check out spot he puts me down. He holds onto me as we get checked and then we walk through the crowd. Once we are out of the airport I see four boys waiting for me. As soon as they see us they run to us. I cling onto Louis and tears roll down my eyes.

Me "Where is he?"

L "he didn't come. He is busy"

Me "okay. I missed you Lou"

L "me two. How are you?"

Me "Doing good. I even started walking thanks to Mum,Marcel ,Lottie and charlie"

L "that's good"

Then he pulls away and the other three hug me together. Zayn ruffles my hair and Niall kisses my head

N "Hey piglet "

Li "Hey Blondy"

Z "Vas up"

Me "hey guys"

A "Boys let's go home. She needs to rest"

They pull away. Niall Carries me up and starts walking.

Me "Niall I can walk"

N "Shush baby"

I scoff. He puts me into the car and gets in beside me. Marcel gets in on the other side of me, Mum and Louis gets in the front and the others at the back.

"Lou you'll drive safe right?"

I tease

L "Of course I will"

N "well see"

L "shut up"

I giggle.

_________________________
_________________