42.Then

Edit
'We'll never be together. You'll never see me the way I do and it hurts me every time I close my eyes '

Next day.....

I walked out of my class with Lottie and Harry .

H "My God I'm feeling so hungry "

Me "wait let Louie come and then we'll go and you can eat"

H "yeah.Can't he come fast"

But Lottie remained silent .I don't know why but the whole off today Lottie is avoiding Harry I think she is angry with him for sth.

As we waited I felt someone tap my shoulder . I turned around and saw it was Charlie

Me "Charlie!"

C "The principal wants to meet you and me"

Me "why "

C "idk just come "

Me "ok ok..Harry Lottie I'll be back"

H "ok "

C "And Lou told you guys to start eating he is called too"

H "why"

C "like I said idk"

H "ok ok go "

Me and Charlie walked past them and went to the principal's office. I saw Louie standing by the door.

Me "why are we called"

L "idk"

C"let's go in and see"

Louis was the first one to enter in and we followed him

Me,L&C "Good afternoon Mr.Lawrence"

La "Children come in.I was waiting for you "

We went and stood by his desk and looked at each other confused

La "Do you know why I called you?"

We nodded our head

La "Ok I'll tell you .There is a country wide competition taking place in London For all the school students of England. From each school Maximum 5 students are allowed to participate as a representative of that school.So since you guys Have an voice of an Angel I want you guys to represent Homes Chapel "

I gasped

C "When is it"

La "On the 22nd of this month .You guys will leave on the 21st .don't worry the school will take care of your expenses but personal ones you gotta bring money . Mr.Adams will accompany you'll .You'll stay there till you'll are out of the competition .I'm not forcing you'll but requesting you'll. So are you'll going?"

He intertwined his fingers and lend forward on the desk.

C "I'll go "

L "sorry sir I can't my mother is sick I need to take care of her"

La "oh I'm sorry Lou hope she gets well soon.Its not required to go if you can't. What about you Miss.Trevor "

Me "I don't know what to say "

La "take your time and tell me later. You have time till tomorrow. Remember its a great opportunity"

Me "ok Thank you Mr.Lawrence"