60.Then

Months later.......

Today is Louis's 18th masquerade  themed birthday party.

I sit on the bed while mum combs my hair.

A "Baby be careful"

Me "yes ma"

A "don't u dare drink"

Me "yes mum"

A "don't ever leave Harry's sight"

I giggle

Me "I won't"

"Ouch" I flinch in pain when she suddenly pulls my hair

A "oh I'm sorry honey"

Me "its okay"

Doing nothing makes me feel bored and I start thinking of things .

*Flashback*

Me "mum keep this money"

A "no honey Its your money. Its ur prize.Tell me what u want to do with it"

Me "I want u to keep it.I don't need money when I have u there"

She becomes emotional and hugs me

A "oh honey Its ur prize you should do sth with it not give it to me"

Me "plz mum just take it.I want you to take it"

Gosh how am I going to make her take this money.I don't need it.

A "OK let's do one thing.Let's open a bank account on your name and we'll put the money in it.When we really need it we'll use it"

Me "OK sounds good"

She kisses my forehead

A "I'm really proud of you baby"

*

A "All done.Now wait here I'll go get ur dress and come by the time u put ur make up stuff"

I go to my dressing table and sit in front of it.I dab a little foundation on my face and I spread it all over my face with the help of a sponge. I take a pinch of dark contour and rub it on the hollow of my face to sharpen my profile. I add a stroke of highlighter on my cheekbone for more effect.I twist the Mascara bottle open and slowly curly my eyelashes with the its brush.I add eyeliner to my eyes and red lipstick to my lips with a glittery lip gloss for finish.I looked at myself in the mirror and I was satisfied also I saw mum standing with my dress in her hand and admiring me.

A"you've grown so much"

Me "but I'm still ur baby"

A"yes"

She helps me with putting on the dress and my high heel shoes.My dress is a long red color gown.Once done she sets my hair and puts on my bracelet, chain,earnings and watch.(picture ⬇⬇)

(picture ⬇⬇)