34.Then

Edit
"She's annoying & I made a new friend "

3 years later (9 the grade)........

I walked out of my class looking for Harry

L"Hey Infinity"

I turn to see Harry,Louis and his younger sister Lottie .Lottie is in the same grade as me .She joined this school only a year ago.Ever since see joined Louis and his sister Started sitting with me and Harry for Lunch.Lottie was holding Harry's hand this tensed me a bit.Ever since she broke up with her ex she's been acting very close with Harry and Harry to as been moving a bit close with her.I did ask him if he likes her but he said no .

L"C'mon Hazza I'm hungry"

She said pulling Harry with her .Me and Louis follow then and sit in the chairs in front of them.We open our lunch boxes to eat.

H"Lottie so are you coming for the camp"

Yes our school is taking the 9th and 10th grade students to camp in the woods.we are actually going to this particular place in the woods where rubber tresses are grown to see and do a research on how rubber is made.

Lot"yes Harry "

H"who is your camping partner"

Lot"you"

H"oh I'm sorry but Infinity is my partner"

Lot"but I want you.You are always with her right"

H"I'm so sorry but I can't be your partner"

Lot"OK fine I'll be partners with Jess"

H"that's sounds good.Jess is a real sweet girl"

Lot"hmm"

H"don't be angry"

Lot"no I'm not don't worry "

L"Lottie you didn't tell me anything about the camp"

Lot"oh I'm sorry Lou. We are going camping to the woods"

L"woods ! Omg I don't think its safe "

Lot"awe.plea Lou I'm not a kid "

H"C'mon ate nothing will happen plus I'm there to take care of her"

My blood boils with his words.I think I'll burry her in the woods .Yes I am jealous. Yes I do like Harry not just as a brother or friend but even more.Past few years my feeling for Harry as become stronger and stronger.So that now I'm so afraid of loosing him.

L"okay but take good care of her"

H"I will"

...,.......................................................

I put the last thing in my bag ready to go on my journey .I go take a shower and come out with the towel around me.Yes I do have a separate room for myself but I don't have a separate bed cause I sleep with Harry.I wear on a Sleeveless T-shirt with with my black jacket and jeans with my favourite pair of sneakers .I comb my hair into a ponytail. Then I put on some foundation, mascara and lip gloss so that I look Beautiful.I make sure everything is taken then I take my bag and go to see Anne

"Mama" I yell and hug her from behind.

She turns around and kisses my forehead

A"be careful darling Don't forget to call when you reach"

Me"I will mum"

A"where is this boy? HARRY"

He darts out from his room

H"I'm ready"

He hugs her and she kisses him

A"Be careful son and take good care of my daughter"

H"I will mum no worries"

I heard the honk of the van

Me"OK mum bye the van is come"

H"yeah bye"

We wave her goodbye and then intertwine our fingers walking to the van.We get in and I see Lottie sitting with Jess.

H"Hi Lots"

My god now he started with pet names .cool

Lot"Hi Haz "

I give her a fake smile and then me and Harry take the seats in front of her.We put our backs up in the place where people keep it and then took our seat.

" This was our last pick up kids.So now we are off to our destination. I hope you guys remember the rules .Anyways this journey is about an hour or two ,Have fun". Mr.Collins says and sits down back in his seat.I pull out my I pod from my pocket deciding to listen to music and pass my time.I plug my ears with my ear plugs and scroll through my playlist finally selecting 'Photograph by Ed Sheeran ' ....Suddenly I feel someone take out my left earplug .I turn to see Harry Having it in his ears.

H"I love this song"
Me"me too"

I soon start feeling sleepy so I put my head on Harry's shoulder. He starts playing with my hair not letting me sleep

Me"Harry stop it.I wanna sleep"

He takes out the earplugs from his and my ears and puts it in his pocket .He kisses my temple and rests his read on mine .