41.Now

Me "Hello Marcy"

M "Oh my gosh !Infinity is this you "

Me "yes how did you find out?"

M "With your voice and nickname"

Me "How come you didn't ask me if I'm dead "

M "I don't know something told me that you are alive and this is Jade's work "

Me "yes he is the cause "

M "What happened ? "

Me "Can u come here ? I'll tell u everything"

M "yeah ok message me the address ."

Me "Sofija will pick you up tomorrow and bring you and come don't worry"

M "she knows?"

Me "yes I just told her"

M "Okay I'll be there tomorrow"

Me "ok bye"

M"bye"

'Isn't it suspicious that he knows I'm alive. I mean everyone thought I'm dead except for him '

I zap out of my thoughts when I feel Harry click his figures in front of my eyes.

H "What are thinking about"

Me"Nothing"

H"when did you start lying to me"

Me "I'm not"

H"yes u r"

Me "ok fine I'm thinking about how to catch Jade"

H "oh .don't worry we'll figure this together"

Me "okay .....hmmmm. Can u give Niall his phone back I'm gonna take some rest "

I give him the phone

H "ok"

He carries me and puts me to lie on the bed .He covers me with the quilt and turns his back ready to go
'Ask him Infinity'

Me "Harry"

I stop him and he turns around .I slowly sit up

H "Yes"

Me "c-can you get me some money"

H "Infinity-"

Me "I'll pay you back when I get a job"

H "Is something wrong with you? When did u started asking my permission for stuff ? Don't you remember we never ask each other for permission to take something we just tell and take stuff "

Me "But Harry that was things ,I'm asking for money"

H "its the same . You don't have to pay me back Infinity your my best friend I'll always give you what you want and I'll never take it back.I never did "

Me "But Harry that's your hard earn money .you can't give it free to me "

H "Its my money I will give it to who I want . I live only for you so all my money is also do you "

Tears roll down my cheeks with his words . He comes close to me and hugs me

H "please Infinity don't act differently now don't treat me like some stranger . *sniff* just tell me what you want and I'll get you "

I lift my head to see his eyes glossy.I reach for his face and wipe my tears.

Me "I'm so sorry Harry .After all that's happened I can never act the same Harry "