15.Now

Edit
"Every minute of my life I do something that hurts u .How could I tell u how sorry I am "

Days later
Harry's POV :

News reporter "Singer Infinity Trevor has announced that she'll be going on a break after this month since she is pregnant and so must take care of her self "

My eyes were watering seeing this can't she stop hurting me.First she said she doesn't want then she got married and now pregnant. All what I've done for her the only thing I get is hurt .all the love all the kiss are really not true I guess.But I don't care I'm moving on now ,for months my mum has told me to find a career I finally made a discission to join the music industry since I've been singing a lot ever since she left me and I fell so good when I sing I write songs like all my pain is going away I thought its a good choice .I told my mum about it and she said go for the X-Factors 2010 and I agreed .Today is my first audition and I'm so nervous.

Infinity POV:
Ever since I've announced I'm pregnant all are going crazy.Right I'm sitting and watching X factors 2010 cause my friend Niall is auditioning for it and has forced me sit and watch it.
Then finally Niall came on TV so sweetly dressed with his blonde hair like mine.Then he started singing 'count on me ' by Bruno Mars

"You can count on me like one two three
I'll bee there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two and you'll be three
That's what friends are supposed to do oh yeah "

He got a standing ovation and the judges gave him four yes .Then I went to off the TV went something stopped me

Judge "What's your name ? ,how old are u ? Where are u from ?"
H "I'm Harry Styles ,20 years old from Cheshire"
Judge "what song have you chosen Harry "
H "Talking to the moon by Bruno Mars "
Judge "Go ahead "

"I know your somewhere out there ,somewhere faraway
I want you back
I want you back
My neighbors think I'm crazy but they don't understand
Your all I have
Your all I have
At night when the stars light up my room
I sit by by myself
Talking to the moon ,trying to get to you
In hopes your on the other side talking to me two
Or am I a fool
Who sits alone
Talking to the moon "

I knew that this song was for me I could feel it ,I saw the way he sang it every single word he sung was full of pain ,why because of me .He still loves me and is in pain.After hearing him I'm crying right now ,I looked at the TV to see that he got four yeses and I was Happy for that .I got up and offed the TV and sat down on the floor resting on the couch still crying ,I pulled my knees to my chest and hugged it thinking of him .
Then the door bell rang and I heard it open.oh no I forgot to close it .I saw Marcel stand in front of me and rush to me when he saw me crying and hugged me with me burying my head in his chest crying .

M "what happened why are you crying?"
Me " Niall asked me to watch the xfactors cause he was auditioning for it *sniff* after that I saw Harry to and he sang 'Talking to the moon ' which hurts me a lot "
M "OK now don't cry ,see he is moving on so u must to for your baby ,you can't be crying all the time over Harry "

He held my chin and whipped my tears .I saw that he was back to the old nerdy Marcel. I smiled and got up and sat on the couch and so did he

M "so why was it that u call me urgent days"
Me "I'm moving with Jade in a few days ,forever ,so I thought of giving you my house "
M "what do you mean "
Me " *gives him a document and keys* the house is on your name now so you can move here before I leave "
M "wait what I can't "
Me "please accept it ,I really think that your the only person who I know will take care of my house "
M "but -"
Me "please I have another one and can even buy one just keep it ,please if your my best friend"
M "OK fine ,thanks a lot I'm really great full to u "
Me "no problem"
M "awe now I'll miss you "
Me "me too ,but we can tweet or WhatsApp each other or call "
M "but still"
Me "you can come and visit "
M "uhhh "
Me "OK now promise you'll protect yourself"
M "I'll try "
Me "you better "
M "OK your highness *laugh * "
Me "Marcy ! "
M "fity "
Me "hey "
M "we just used nick names for each other ,how did u come up with it"
Me "I don't know it just came out of me ,you?"
M "me too but I like it "
Me "me too "