67.Now

💀💀caution this chp contains violence.....

"MARCEL" I yell and go on my knees.

I feel so dizzy right now I may collapse.

"I-Inf-Finity g-go from h-here" he shutters holding his stomach where the bullet went

Me "no no no I'm not leaving you"

I look up and see Jade still standing with the gun in his hand. Anger rushes through me. I take the knife out of my pocket and rush towards Jade. I aim the knife to stab him but I fail cuz he catches my hand right in time. He twists my hand making me drop the knife and scream in pain.

J "now look what I did because of you"

By the time I could move a limb I feel his feet on my stomach pushing me to the ground. The impact sends me crashing on my face.

"Nooo plz stop it" Marcel grunts

I try using both my hands to lift me up but I feel a feet push me to the ground ...

J "You b****h first you killed Amber now you tried Killing Alice. "

"Plz I didn't kill her ,Alice only killed her" I beg

"Liar" Alice snarls

"Jade first come and untie me" Alice pleads

I feel the weight go away. I feel metallic taste in my mouth and blood dribbling from my head.

M "I-Infinity y-you o-okay?"

"Yes I only killed her" I hear a voice say

I turn my head and see Marcel holding his phone facing to Jade. I look at Jade to see he almost untied Alice but stops hearing the recording.

"But why mum?" I hear Mickey

"Because I needed revenge.......

I listen to the whole recording. Word for word. How Amber was killed brutally by her dad and Alice. Everything. Fresh Tears roll down my cheeks picturing that night. I look at Jade and see him also crying. By the time the recording stops Alice unties herself and stands up.

A "No no Jade plz don't believe that"

Jade turns to her and gives her a stunning slap sending her flying to the ground.

"HOW COULD YOU?" Jade yells

I watch him run his hand into his blond hair.

"I believed you" he kicks her

I regain my strength and manage to crawl towards Marcel.I hold Marcels hand making him look at me. I force my body to sit and I put his head on my lap.

This might be his and my last.

Me "T-Thank y-you"

He returns a smile.Beside me a huge commotion is going on. Continuous yelling and bangs but ignore them just focusing on the boy on my lap. Tears are continuously pouring from my eyes.

Me "I-I'm s-sorry"

He places one hand on my cheeks , looking into my eyes he says "Its o-okay. J-just k-know i-i love u"

I burst into more tears I bend my head and kiss his lips.

"I love you too" I chock.

I don't know if I mean it or not.I'm to confused. But one thing this small kiss we shared felt so good.

BANG

I turn around to see Jade falling to the ground and Alice holding the gun.
She shot him.
I slowly lift Marcels head and put it down. I try standing up when Marcel holds my hand and shakes his head. By this time Alice already dropped the gun and starts running but I quickly stop her by catching her ankle.