38.Then

Edit
'I love you ,only you .I'll love you till the sky falls down and we go to hell'

Harry's POV :

Mr.Adam "OK Children get back to your place .let's continue our journey and class"

I lifted Lottie and made her stand .I wrapped my arm around her waist so that she could walk and she wrapped her arm around my neck.

Lot "will you be my partner "

Me "ok but what about Jess "

Lot "She'll find someone else "

Me "Ok "

I remembered that I left Infinity all alone .

Me "CHARLIE"

I screamed looking behind me . Then I spotted him .I waved my hand to him and he approached me.

C "What is it Harry?"

Me "can you go and bring Infinity and come .you be her partner and stand behind us "

C "Okay "

He ran away .We continued walking in a line like before following and listening to Mr.Adams .

Me "Are you able to walk"

Lot "yes a bit "

Me "Ok "

Mins later Charlie tapped my shoulder ...

C "Harry Infinity is no where to be found "

Me "what are you saying ? Did you see properly"

C "yes I did .I asked a few of the class and they said they didn't see her after they got back "

Me "oh gosh ! Let's go search for her .She must be lost "

C "yes C'mon "

Lot "Harry please don't leave me"

Me "No lotto I must find Her .She is scared of loneliness .I can't leave her lost ."

Lot "let Charlie find her"

Me "no I'm going . Charlie Matt is your partner right?"

C "yes "

Me "tell Matt to come and be her partner till we are gone"

C "ok .I'll be back "

Me "Now Matt will take care of you till I'm gone . Please I have to go "

Lot "ok fine "

Once Charlie brought Matt and came. I gave Lottie to him and I ran away with Charlie . we ran into the woods not knowing where to go

Me "INFINITY"

C " INFINITY WHERE ARE YOU?"

A small tear drop rolled down my cheeks .

C"don't cry we'll find her .You go look through the east side of the forest and I'll go look through the west. Got your Compass right ?"

Me "yes .Let's go "

I ran as fast as I could in hopes to find her .

Infinity's POV :

C "INFINITY "

I felt someone tap my shoulder . I opened my eyes to see Charlie in front of me .

Me "Charlie "