32.Then

I went home with Anne and Harry.Anne carried me to Harry's room as I am going to share the room with him and stay in his house .She laid me on the bed and Turned on the AC for me and Harry got in beside me.

A"what story should I read you Darling"
Me"Cinderella "
A"OK"

She went ,took the book and sat on a chair by the bed.She opened the book and started reading the story .After she was done she kissed my Forehead

Me"Anne am I going to school tomorrow"
A"no u can stay tomorrow"
H"then me?"
A"You must go"
H"Awe but-"
A"you must go that's it"
H"OK fine"
A"Goodnight children"

She went away .I Felt so tired that I fell asleep .

............................................

Next day...........

Harry is at school and I'm sitting here all bored up.I went to my house and went into my parent's room.Tears roll down my eyes to see it empty.I went to my dad's wardrobe and took his watch from it .I stared at it remembering how lucky this was for my dad .I Put on the watch and go to My mum's wardrobe and took out her scarf which she loved a lot .I wrapped it around my neck and went and Laid on my their bed.The smell of my mum and dad could still be smelt from the bed.More tears rolled down my eyes.I looked at the ceiling and started singing a song which my Family used to sing together. As I sang memories of my childhood flashed into my mind .I zapped out of my memories went I felt Something licking my face .I turned to see Goldy beside me .Know how on did she get here? I saw Anne standing by the door frame.She walked in ,sat by my hips and wiped my tears.She carried me and put me to sit on her lap with both my legs stretched on either side of her hips.She hugged me and started rocking me .

A"Everything will be OK Infinity. I promise"

A"Can we go have ice cream and go to the park and then pick up Harry from school"

Me"OK "

She got up and put me down.She showed her hand ,I held it and went with her carrying Goldy

.......................................................

I had so much fun today I can say.Anne took me and bought pizza,ice cream,Milk shake and Nandos .Then we went and played in the park .Finally We picked Harry and headed back home.

H"Are you coming to school tomorrow?"
Me"yes"

I went and laid on the bed feeling very tired .Anne came in holding my dinner

A"Baby eat and then sleep "
Me"OK"

I sat up and she came and sat beside me .I tried taking the plate from her but she didn't give it instead she fed me .

Once I was done eating I drank water and laid down.Anne came close to me and kissed my head

A"I love you sweetheart hope u had fun today"

She turned around to go away but I stopped her by holding her wrist .

Me"can you lie down with me .I miss sleeping with my mum"

A"yes baby"

She turned the AC on and got in bed with me .I turned towards her so did she.I wrap my right arm and leg around her making myself comfortable. She too puts her hand on me holding me tight .I look into her eyes to see Harry and my mum likeness

Me"Where is Harry?"

A"he is Eating still"

Me"oh OK...........I had fun today.. Thank you"

A"I'm glad you did"

Then Harry came in and had a huge smile when he saw us.

H"awe u left me"
A"come this side of mama "

He got into bed beside Anne and wrapped his leg and hand around her just like me .Even though Harry came she didn't turn to him.

A"Good night son"

H"Good night mum.Good night blondy"

Me"Good night Curly "

She kissed my forehead again

A"Good night baby"

I kissed her cheeks back

Me"Good Night mum"