46.Then

Edit
My love for you is just unexplainable that I'm so afraid if I tell you , you will hate me forever'

Harry's POV :

Me "Infinity its getting late.Can we leave"

No reply

Me "Infinity"

No reply.

I hold her tight and turn on my side so that she is beside me in my arms now.I look at her cute adorable face and I notice she is snoring and her eyes are closed.
She's sleeping .

Me "Infinity"

No reply

I pat her arm lightly to conform if she is fast asleep and I'm right.Tears start streaming down my eyes

"I love you so much baby " I whisper. "I love you so much.Its not like how you would think though its true and pure unexplainable love.I'm so afraid to tell you this when ur awake cuz I know you'll never love me the way I do.I can't stop loving you ..You know its hard to love someone you don't love and when you love someone else."

I kiss her forehead.
              Everything I said now is real.I do love Infinity but I know she won't see me the way I do.When she kissed me before I felt complete.When her lips met mine it was not a mistake I kissed her .It was true I was waiting for her lips for a every long time.

  I slowly pull my hand from under her.I get up and dust myself. I bend down and put one arm under Infinity's neck and the other under her thighs and lift her up .I start walking with her in my arms to the car. I open the door carefully without dropping and Waking up her.I get in and set her body so that she is sitting on my lap and her shoulder is resting in my arm.I close the car door with my free hand.

J "She's sleeping"

Me "yes"

J "shall we go"

Me "yes"

And he starts the engine

Me "thank you Mr.Mark for your help"

J "Its my pleasure to join two love birds"

Me "Mr.Mark I told you she'll never love me "

J "what if she does"

Me "I hope"

J "uhmm me too"

I wrap my free arm around her and hold her tight.I rest my chin and her head and close my eyes.
   Soon I feel her jerk in my arms.I take out one hand from her.She slowly opens her eyes and looks at me.

I "I fell asleep right"

Me "yeah"

I "hmm"

She rests her head on my chest and continues her good night sleep.

Infinity's POV :

Morning.....

I put on my clothes getting ready to go to Lottie's house.Yes I need to talk to her.Once ready I walk out of my room to bump into Harry.I look up at him to see he is dressed up to

"Where are you going" we both ask together

I chuckle and he giggles

"Michael's house, You?"I lie