79.Now.

'I don't wanna live forever I just wanna keep calling your name'

One year later. (2012)

Its Halloween party night today.I'm going to attend one of the biggest parties in US with Marcel. After ages of thinking we decided to dress up as peter pan and Tinkerbell.

"Now time to put on ur dress"  Katlin says

I remove Marcel's shirt which I was wearing leaving myself only in my underwear. She holds out a corset.

Me "I'm not wearing that"

K"If ur dressing as Tinker then u have no choice."

I groan.

She helps me wear it and then starts tightening it

"Ahh its tight" I yell

K "I'll loosen it a little"

She makes it a little loose but still I feel uncomfortable. Then she takes my dress and holds it out.

"Its lovely" I gasp

I wear the dress and look at myself. My boobs is popping up because of the corset. The dress is short falling just bellow my bum. If I bend surly u can see my underwear. Thinking of it my checks turn red.

"Hmm Kat isn't it to short?" I ask

K "its fine"

I shrug.

K "now sit"

I sit on the chair as Katlin does her work. She catches my hair and combs it

"Ouch"

"Sorry"

She ties my brown hair into a bun just like Tinker's . She squats down and takes my shoes. She slips them on my leg and sets it. She stands up and then starts doing my make up.

"Kat plz make it light. I want to look natural"

She applies foundation and a light pink lipstick to my lips. She adds a little gloss and applies some blush on my cheeks along with eye-shadow on my eyelids.

K "you look beautiful"

Me "thanks"

I stand up and walk out of my run. I see Marcel sitting on the couch. He stands up when he sees me. I check him out. He looks just like Petter pan. With those boots and that hat on his head plus that costume.

Me "Hi Petter."

M "Hey Tinker. You look beautiful"

He stands in front of me.