5.Now

"Tring Tring"

I woke up getting ready to go to the university. I've been singing for four years and even doing my course at the university side by side ,like Hannah Montana ,this week I'm free so I decided to go to college ,I don't go everyday like others since I'm a singer when ever I'm free I go .Right now I'm in my own house not with Jade cause I came here so it will be easy for me to go to college, if not I must go from Beverly hills and that too we stay right interior.
I have a shower ,put on my wig yeah I wear it cause I don't want anyone to know who I am but some of then do know and my name is Fia at college to who don't know who I am even people who knew would call me Fia .I wore a pair denim jeans ,a T-shirt which reads 'Keep calm & love yourself' with a black jacket and my Converse shoes.

..............................................

"Hey nerdie come on stand up side down"
I turned to see who said that and I saw the 2nd year students bullying Marcel.I'm senior cause I'm in the 3rd which is the last year of college ,in a month I'll finish and get graduated.yep I've been singing for 4 years so after a year only I started college .Marcel was a 1st year student, he was very quiet and scared of others,he didn't have any friends, he always wears a big glasses and comes to school and loose pants and a shirt with just like a old man and most of all his name was Marcel Styles and he looked just like Harry but had a quiff hairstyle and wore glasses.people in my class always bully him when I'm not around cause if I was there I would scold or slap them and that what I'm going to do.I walked up to them and they jaws dropped and these four boys knew who I really was and they are my friends to not like close but just college mates.
"Fi-i-a I thought your not coming"
"I just happened to come, how many times have I told you not to fucking bully Marcel"
"Why do u support this dick head"
"Shut up I told you no bullying him or anyone and that's it "
"Ok fine take him and go"
"Come on Marcel"
I said and held his hand and dragged him to our class room.
"Marcel can't u be a little more brave if I wasn't there I don't what u would have done"
"T-Than-k y-yo-u"
"No problem "
"Here t-this is f-for y-you" he said giving me a gift in my hand
"What is it"
"I-its a g-gift for your b-birthday"
"Thank you"

And then by the time i can say anything bell rang so i took the gift pIaced it in my bag and went and sat in my place and watched Marcel sit all alone. Poor poor Marcel he is always lonely and shutters and talks ,I don't must time to send with him and help him too,poor thing.

....................................
I went home and opened my gift which Marcel gave and it was a beautiful bracelet . I have three precious things to wear ,Sofija's best friend chain,this Bracelet and my ring which harry gave me written 'Forever and always' .

..............................................
2 days later

Today was an important day ,its where all first year students will be come and stand with a basket of of stuff and will be bided and sold to they seniors for lunch so they will have lunch together, the money that's raised goes towards charity .
I wore a lovely dress which fall till my knees in red color with a pencil heel shoes and obviously my wig and precious stuff which I never remove.I took my purse and money and my phone and left home.

.......................................

Omg right now everyone are looking at me waiting to see who I'm going to buy ,I'm like a popular kid here so I guess that's why.The bidding started and they start calling out names
"Edward Merton ,So in his basket he has Sandwich,cake,apple juice, sausages and bacons with egg"
"10$"
"30$"
"100$"
.
.
.
.
"So Edward is sold for 100$ to Ashely"

20mins later.......
I'm still sitting wondering who to pick. At last Marcel came on stage
"Marcel Styles ,in his basket he has ........Marcel why isn't anything in it"
"Mam I didn't bring anything cause i didnt know what to bring "

And all start to laugh which make him bend his head down is shame
"Marcel you should have brought sth"
"S-sorry mam but I have 3$ with me"
And all laugh even more

"Ok let's bid for Marcel then 10$" my madam says but after that no one open their mouth marcel is just standing so ashamed.I checked my purse to see how much I got

"I guess no one wants him sorry Ma-"
" 500$" I say and cut her off which causes everyone to look at me and whispering stuff like "she is gone mad" but I don't care and mine was highest amount given and the best thing was I saw his face lighten up when I said that.
"So Marcel Is sold to Fia"

3 mins later....

I walked to Marcel who looked at me all confused "can we go " I asked spreading my hand "y-yeah ok" he said and took it.
M"whe-ere are w-we going,i-i don't have food"
"Do u know to cook?"
"Y-yes ,why?"
"Then let's go to your home I'm hungry"
"But-t my hous-se is very s-small "
"I don't care now just take me and go I'm dying to eat "
"Ok"
And we both went to his house.It was small with only a room,hall and kitchen.I went and then sat on his cot which was neatly set.
"What can i-i make?"
"Anything"

He then went into his Kitchen and I exploded his room when I saw a picture which shocked me most,it was a picture of Alice my manager and Des Harry's dad and a small boy I guess Marcel. Des was with Anne right now only like 3 years ago they split and Alice Was not styles she had a son called Zack and her husband Zayn Hausberg .I can't understand anything right now.

Sorry if the story is too fast.
Love y'all
Please vote
Goal 9 votes and 1 follower
For this chapter