47.Now

Edit

'I've been missing you for a every longtime and Now that I kissed you I  fixed my broken heart a little.I'm complete'

Harry's POV:

I wipe my tears and get up from my bed.I go back to The room Infinity is in.But the room door is still closed.I knock on it

Me "Infinity Open up plz"

To my luck the door opens revealing Infinity. She turns around and goes back to bed burring her head in the pillow. I follow her and lie beside her.I put my hand in her hair and play with it

Me "I'm sorry"

I"its okay"

Me "Look at me"

I try pulling her

I "Go away Harry"

Me"plz Blondy look at me"

She lifts her head and looks at me.I take the opportunity and pull her into my chest.The moment I wrap my arms around her she starts crying on my chest.

Me "I'm-"

I "it's okay"

Me" I hit you bcuz I can't hear you saying things about you"

I "I know"

I kiss her head

I "I know what I did broke you Harry but I felt it was wrong to still be in love with you when I betrayed you.I'm sorry Harry I was so worried that I chose the wrong way.As a punishment I separated from you .I told mum not to tell you cuz I know if she did you would surly forgive me.I don't need forgiveness Harry I don't deserve you .You deserve someone better.I'm so sorry"

Me "Its ok I forgave you long back"

I "I always told mum to get you married and I told her about the x factors bcuz I wanted you to be happy without me"

Me "You did so much for me to make me Happy when you were suffering"

I "it was worth it"

Me "I'm so sorry baby I won't hit you ever again"

I "stop saying sorry to me and go apologize to mum"

Me "yes I will go now"

I "Go now"

Me "awe can't I spend 5 mins with my Blondy"

I feel her giggle on my chest.She pulls away and looks at me.I cup her face in my hands and wipe her tears with my thumb.

Me "Don't cry Baby."

Suddenly this feeling comes into me.A feeling for her.Like crave. I rest my forehead on hers looking at her lips.Its so tempting like they are calling me.

Me "Plz give us a few minutes. Let me do this..I really need it and miss u"

I watch as her face frowns but at once I clear her doubt my Crashing my lips on hers.Her lips are still ,her hands are on my chest trying to push me but I hold onto her face tight and just keep kissing her lips.

"I miss ur lips" I mumble in between the kiss

"Harry plz ur married" she mumbles

"I know but plz I really need this.I'm broken" I say

She gives up and starts kissing me.Its still fells like our first kiss passionate but at the same time its a bit rough showing all our feelings. Its like we are showing our true feeling to the kiss. Soon her hands hold my face and she pulls away.

Me "I'm complete"

I get up not daring to look at her and leave the room. I hardly take few steps I bump into Louis.

L "Mate what you -"

Me "I know where is mama"

L "where you left her"

I walk past him and go to the hall.I see Lottie and Niall consoling my mum who is sobbing.I go and stand behind her.Soon as they see me they both go away leaving me and my mother alone.I sit beside her and wrap my arms around her shoulders

"I'm sorry Ma " I whisper in her hears

She tries taking out hand but fails cuz I'm stronger.

Me "Ma plz I was frustrated bcuz of what happened to Infinity .You know how much I love her , I still do"

She hugs onto me and starts crying on my shoulders

A "I know son I know you love her..But I'm so sorry I always wanted Infinity to be more Happy cuz you know why "

Me "yes"

A "That's why I always listened to her..I-"

Me "Its okay I know.I'm sorry"

A "its okay"

She pulls away and kisses my forehead.

A "I forgive you"

I giggle and kiss her cheeks.

Ding dong

My mum gets up to attend the door but I stop her and go to see who rang the doorbell. I open the door to reveal Sofija and a boy .I couldn't make him out cuz he was standing behind her with his head bent down.

Me "Sofi come in"

She looks at the boy behind her

S "Marcel come on"

She walks in revealing Marcel who just lifted his head.I lost my words at the minute .Infinity did say he looks like me but seeing him for real I know what she means.So now how am I supposed to act to Marcel my one and only stepbrother.

To be continued.....

So what do you think Harry will do