65.Now

Its been three days since that incident and there is no signs of Marcel. Charlie tried searching for him but it was no use. Today is March 1st and its Charlie's wedding Anniversary with Lottie so they have gone on a date. Plus its Sunday so Harry be meeting Kylie also today. And as for me I'm going to go searching for Marcel. Charlie told me not to go but I'm to stubborn to listen.

  So here I am getting ready to go on a search. I put on my blue skinny jeans and a white blouse.I go to Lottie room and search for sth to hide my face. I find this fluffy red coat with a big hood.

I put it on and pull the hood over my face. Perfect if covers my hair and a little of my face so its all I need. I take out the hood again and let it hand behind me. I go back to my room and quickly tie my hair into a bun. I take a knife and push it in my pocket just in case I need it. Then I get downstairs.

"Infinity where are you going?"

I stop dead in tracks

"Huh mum I'm just going to the park nearby its getting boring inside you know" I lie

"Okay come back soon"

I hope I do.

I quickly take Lottie's car keys and leave the house. I get into her car and start the car. I slowly drive on the road not knowing where to go. I look carefully but I don't find him.

    After I think about 20 minutes of searching I pass this weird looking old house. Then I see Mickey go the bike. Having a doubt he might have left from the house I just pass by I pull over. I get down from the car and put the hood and make my way back. I look around and to my good luck no one is around so I take out the coat and put it back into the car not wanting it to get destroyed cuz god knows what action awaits for me. So I slowly creep closer to the house.

Marcel's POV:

M "Shall we leave?"

I nod.Me and Mickey leave his house. Mickey gets on his bike and starts his bike whilst I climb and sit beside him.He rides the bike in full speed and through the empty streets so no one main see us. Finally he stops in front of the old abandoned house which I brought Harry to. I climb down the bike

Me "I'll call you up after I'm done"

M "okay"

I walk up to the front door and open it. Then I turn around an signal Mickey to leave. I enter into the house and go into one of the rooms where Alice is unconsciously sitting on the chair tied up. I go close to her and slap her

"Get up" I yell

I take my bag which is filled with things to hurt her and take out my water bottle. I open the cap and pour the entire water on her face. At once she starts waking up. She looks at me with full anger in my eyes.

"So how are you doing today psycho" I taunt

"Is this is how you treat you mother? What's wrong with you Marcel" she spits

"Don't you call yourself a mother. Your everything but a mother. A mother is pure but your evil." I yell

A"Why are you doing this to me? What has infinity done to you"

Me "Why am I doing this? Because you deserve this and even more. For all what you did to her you'll pay and I'll make you pay. So let's start day three shall we"

I look into my bag and take out a gun.

Me " Do u know how it would have felt when you made her break up with Harry?"

I load the gun

Me "do you know how it would have felt for Amber when you killed her?"

I point the gun at her feet.

Me "Do you know how it will feel to see the girl you love broken?"

I press the trigger and shoot her feet. She yells and cries in pain. I just stand back and enjoy it. Anyone looking will think I'm crazy but no one knows how I feel. From the day I took infinity's phone and read the threats I knew I had to stop this and that's what I'm doing.

Me " cry louder"

I stamp her fresh wound making her cry louder

Me "yes cry cry this is what pain feels like Alice. But still this is nothing compared to what she went through."

I'm about to stamp her feet again but a loud squeal makes me freeze.

Infinity's POV:

He did all this for me and all I did was give him a bad name.

As I stand and listen to every word he says more and more tears roll down my cheeks. Suddenly something runs over my leg making me squeal loud which causes Marcel to stop talking.

Shit.

I close my eyes and pray he doesn't come out

M "who's there?"

Shit.

I push the door and reveal myself.

M "In-Infinity what r u doing here?"

Me "I'm sorry Marcel"

"Well well look who we have here" the voice causes my whole body to freeze as if I just heard a ghost. I turn around to see my nightmare with a gun in his hand.
Jade.

J " I knew you are the one who kidnapped Alice all this while. And I'm so happy I found you back"

A " Jade Jade help me"

M "Jade you don't understand-"

J "oh I do understand Marcel. Now let me finish this once and for all."

Then everything happens in a slow motion. Jade points the gun at me and pulls the trigger. I scream and close my eyes ready for to die but I feel no pain. I hear a loud tump noise. I shoot my eyes open to see Jade in the same position. I dare to look down and what I see breaks me into a million pieces.

Marcel is on the ground groaning in pain.
The man you claims to love me just took a bullet for me and proved me his love.

"Nooooooo"

To be continued......

Cliffhanger !!!!!!!!!!

Will Marcel die?

What will happen next?

Sorry if this book is kind of unrealistic and full of never ending drama.. But do u like it this way?