45.Now

Edit
Loving you is so hard.Loving you feels like never.loving you is what I want but loving you is just to late

Harry's POV:

"Promise me you'll Never be to far and you'll find someone who can treat you better than I can " I tell her with great difficulty

"No one can treat me better than you harry "

She is right no Man can treat her as well as me . But I can't change her mind to love me again. I show her my palm in a sign for her to promise me which I truthfully don't want

"promise ,if -" I was about to tell her that if she doesn't agree I'll leave Kylie which I want to do but she cuts me off by placing her palm on mine .

Great.

"ok ok promise" she sighs

I pulls her back into my chest and starts to rock us again.I hold on to her as if I'm so afraid that she'll break

"I wish that I could stop time and stay like this forever" I say truthfully

"me too"

I kiss her temple

Me " I love Blondy"

I "I love you curly "

I rest my chin on her head and close my eyes.

   Why does this has to happen to us. All I wanted was to live happily with this girl I love but Faith is such a b**** that we got torn apart.

I pull away when I realize that the car had stopped. I turn around to see Lottie's huge house . I remove the fake things I was wear and so does Infinity. I open the car door and quickly get down and go to the other side of the car. I open the car door and show my hand to help Infinity out.

I "I can get down myself"

Me "ik but A gentleman will never let a girl get out off the car by herself"

She giggles and takes my hand.She puts her leg on the ground and stands up out of the car.

I "Thanks my gentleman"

I chuckle.

Me "go in .I'll bring everything and come"

I "No lemme help u "

Me "Just go "

I "ok"

I watch her carefully make her way into the house. I open the trunk and take out all our bags. I start making my way into the house when I hear a familiar voice.I step into the hall to see my Mum hugging Infinity and she is crying.

A "You did all this for us and we couldn't even help you"

'What does she mean'

I quietly stand in my place listening to them as they still haven't noticed me .

I "Mum I'll do anything for you.How many times do I have to tell you."

A "You should have lemme die honey at least then your life would have been better"

'Wait! Does mum know .Shouldn't she be angry or sth'

I "Mum your more important .I did that because I know you're more important to Harry Than me.You need to take care of him"

Me "Mum you knew everything?"

Their gaze Fall on me .

Louis and Niall takes the bags from me and go away. I walk up to them

Me "tell me mum you knew everything then why didn't you tell me "

A "Harry "

I sit on the couch all frustrated .I start crying

Me "Why Ma Why ? if only I knew I would have never let this all happen. I would have saved her.Its all your fault she-"

I get cut off by Infinity

I "Shut up ! I was the one who told her not to tell you Okay .Its not her fault.In fact she didn't know Sofia was the one who told her . "

Me "why why didn't you want me to know"

I look at them to see they are crying too

I "be-ecause I'm a slut  Harry is that enough "

Me "No your not"

I stand up

I "yes I'm am Harry yes I am . I was in love with you and slept with another man -"

Me "but you did that for us"

I "I could have chosen another way Harry but I was so ignorant that I fucking made the worst mistake by signing that contract ."

I step closet to her

Me "you could have still told me and please your not a slut"

I "I couldn't Harry .You Are pure and I was a spoiled rotten bitch -"

I cut her off by slapping her.

'What? Oh shit I just slapped her'

She stands frozen in her place .

"I'm so sorry" I say and open my arms to hold her but she backs off

I "No I need this.I need even more .I broke your heart Harry I don't deserve all this"

She turns around and starts running. I follow her .She runs straight to her room and closes the door in my face . I bang the door

"Open the door"

Bang bang

"Infinity open the fucking door"

Bang bang

"Just leave me alone."

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see its my Louis.

L "Give her some time "

I nod and walk back to the hall.I see my mum standing in the same place crying . I go and sit on the couch. She sits beside me and puts her hand on my back but I flinch so that she removes her hand.

A "Harry I'm so sorry -"

H "Just leave me alone . I'm so upset with you.Just don't talk to me"

I stand up

A"Harry"

I walk away to my room which I'm  living in. I close the door behind me and jump into bed. I start sobbing in my pillow.

'I just hit my baby.This is the first time I have ever hit her. Why is life so hard'

'All I wanted was to be with the girl I love but it turns out that we can never be together'

To be continued...

Happy? Half of the past is revealed

So u guys have some idea on her Mistake now .

Sorry for short chapter

Vote

Comment what you think about this chp.

To be truthful I really feel bad for what I'm putting harry through.