57.Now

Edit

"Why does things which are fragile always get hurt.Its like even a small touch can break it into pieces"

Harry's POV:

The music stops and I'm taken back when Infinity leans in and kisses me.I don't kiss back , I just stand shocked.I do want to kiss her back but

I "kiss back Harry"

I respond at once.The kiss is so passionate so real but yet i know yes is doing it because she is drunk but I don't stop even though i know Infinity won't want this.Its just that i love her so much i can't stop.She runs her hand into my hair and pulls it making me moan.I pull away knowing she'll be furious if anything goes off limit.She looks at me confused.

I "Harry Kiss me.I miss u.I love you.I'm so sorry-"

She gets cut off since she misses her balance as she walks to me but I'm fast in catching her.I carry her bridal style and admire her.She just chuckles.

I "Put me down Harry, I wanna dance"

H "I'm putting u to sleep whilst I clean up then we must leave"

She hums.I take her to my bed room and lay her on my bed.She pulls me making our lips crash.

I "I love u"

H "I love u too"

I go back to the hall and start to clean up.

Once done I go to the room to find her sleeping. I carry her and leave the house. I put her in the backseat and I get into the front seat and start the engine.

________________________

Infinity's POV:

I open my eyes feeling my head hurt.I look around to find myself back in my room.I look at the clock to see its 2 in the afternoon .i try remembering what happened last night but all I can remember is till me and Harry dancing.I look at the desk beside me to see there is a pill with a note on the desk.I take the note and read it.

"'Hey Babe, I know u must be having an hangover , Just take that pill it will become OK.brunch is ready.Lou,Sofia and Niall r gone Grocery shopping ,Lottie is gone to the clinic.Marcel and me are gone gone to buy some stuff. Which means u and mum are at home.Take care .I'll be back soon..
- Harry"

😲😲😲😒😒

_______________________

I laugh my guts out as I watch just for laugh on TV.still no one as returned home. Mum is having her afternoon nap.I startle up when I hear the front door bang open.Soon an anonymous face is standing in front of me.Its a boy with brown curls and blue eyes.I freak out what if its his men?

Me "Who r u? how did u come in?"

"Who r u this is my house"

It takes me a minute to realize who it is.Omg

Me "Charlie"

C "Infinity?"

I run to him at once and wrap my arms around my best friend and he does too.

C"what r u doing here? I thought u were dead"

Me "Long story.Tell u later.Why don't you go freshen up"