Everything is going to be okay , it has to.

'Lost and insecure

You found me 

you found me 

laying on the floor

surrounded ,surrounded...'

William's POV

I lay on the floor listening to everything. I was paralysed I couldn't feel my body or contact my pack. I was going to get Bella when I was hit by a brick from behind. Then I have no idea what happen. I hope they didn't do anything Bella . I won't forgive my self if something happen to her. And to my son. I felt like I was floating without any gravity pulling me down. I couldn't see anything yet. I hear few voices saying something, but I couldn't make up what they were saying.Who?

I was lost in the gloomy eternity . I wanted to see her . I wanted to hug her, feel her . I wanted to kiss her and tell her I love her. I wanted to meet my son ,properly. I wanted to introduce everyone to the new Luna. I wanted her to stay and be with me forever in my arms where she belongs. I was very frustrated, if I don't find out the way out of this endless darkness I am not going to do any of these things. The thought toar me apart. 

I heard a innocent painful scream followed by a shouting . My heart squeezed in pain. Was that Bella? No, it can't be no..noo..noo...  It can't be but what if it is? What if she is hurt? Only because I wasn't there for her . I am so stupid. How could we just go in without a plan?! What kind of an Alpha am I?! I let her go alone!! And now it's too late ... 

Another scream .... a louder one. It was tearing my heart to pieces slowly and painfully. I floated in the never-ending darkness hoping for light and a way out . Then I felt something bring be back down, the gravity sucked me back . My body ached a bit. My skull felt like it my explode and my heart was tearing. I felt my wolf cry in agony . I opened my eyes to see. People , wolfs; fighting. Someone was pulling my arm I looked at a little boy in tears begging for help. My son. I wanted to hug him and keep him safe from this terrible scene. 

I found my voice at last and ordered him to hide in the corner and stay until I tell him to come out . He nodded running. I stood up my bones cracking in pain as I tried to transform into my wolf form. I guess they gave me a drug . Bastards. I scanned the room and froze when I heard another  exhausted scream, filled with pain and anger. It was Bella . Fighting in her human form with another girl , Amber. Amber ? What the f*** ?! The anger boiled in me , no-one. I mean no-one will hurt my mate. NO-ONE. I run attacking Amber full power. My wolf controlled me and killed her in a smooth movement. I ripped her neck, her blood spread like a disease on the floor forming a deep ocean.  My heart stopped when I heard a gunshot. The bright lights burned my eyes as I looked up , everything turned into slow motion. I heard someone let out a helpless scream, I heard gasping for air, I could smell the rusty cold blood and the sweat. 

I turned around to see everyone looking at something. Staring in shock. It was Bella. I looked through the crowd of people ; few I knew and few I didn't recognise . Then I saw her choking heavily for air against the wall. Her face was a bit bruised  and she had cut here and there. Her eyes closed tightly,  she pressed her hand on her stomach , where blood soaked in her shed-ed dress.

I saw a little boy  crying holding her hand shouting " Mummy, mummy!!"  It was my son , the realisation that she was shot ,losing consciousness , my son seeing everything fell on me like a ton of bricks. I looked at a guy holding the gun, looking traumatized. The boiling anger I was feeling was controlling me now. My paws scratched the floor loudly as I attacked the guy without hesitations, the heartache my wolf was feeling took the world apart. I repeated the same process like before, when my wolf was satisfied with revenge , I run to Bella. She lay on the cold marble , her eyes closed.The pack Doctor Tiara was doing her magic . Liana was holding Bella's held and crying. Daniel stood with tears in his eyes as he watched the scene holding his mate securely in his arms and she cried in pain.  Blake stood looking at Bella crying , not knowing what to do, he looked desperately at Bella's face waiting her to open her eyes. Everyone stood memorized.