Goodbye

Bella's POV

I put the my suitcase in the truck and got ready to say goodbye . My wolf cried and ripped me apart for the past few days ; I've been crying , I've been laughing , I've been screaming and smiling . The wolf inside me is really fighting but my dream is stronger then this.

I hugged mum , she didn't want to let me go and cried softly. "Mum I am not dying. I will be back I promise."  gathering some tears of my own .

"I know I know .. but you are going so far away .." My sister joined the hug and cried too .

"We will miss you so much , Bella you don't have to leave.. there is still time..." Lily tried her best persuading me to stay the past few days , but I had to stand my ground I knew it was for the best . I might sound selfish but this is about me not them , I need to fulfil my dream , I want to help people , save life's ....

"I want to . I will miss you too , don't worry we will keep in touch ." I told her certainly. They let me go after few more sobs. I looked at my dad and hugged him tightly . " I am sorry , Dad I am sorry I never been a perfect daughter, ... I am sorry I brought shame to the family , but.. you .. have to understand this is for the best... for all of us.." I cried and not letting him go.

"I do understand you Bella, but you can't runaway from who you are." He said into my ear.

" Dad, I am not running away . I just have to have space and time to face it all. Plus I going to fulfil my dream I am so close , I can't give up now." I argued.

I let go  and took a few steps back and said " Bye, Love you ." My mum stood by my dad's side hugging and crying she looked up and said "We love you more ." I smiled and made my way to the car.

I let a breathe of relief and drove away. Looking back at the mirror I saw them waving. I drove faster and faster in a matter of minutes I was at the airport. My wolf begged me and howled for me to stay, but my mind was determined to keep going.