Rejection

William's POV

I drove thinking about everything . She was stunning . I could never have a more beautiful mate. I didn't understand her how can she hide such beauty ... I guess if she didn't all the boys in the pack would go head over heels over her , I am definitely now.

The first thing I had to do was call me best friend Jacob , he always has solutions when it comes to girls. She was so stubborn and the fact that she was the only one that stands up to me is brave and cute. When she is angry her cheeks and lips go puffy and pink.

"Hey Will . What's up man ?" Jacob answered.

"I have a problem , I found my mate but she..."  how can I tell Jacob , without him making fun of me . She kind of did reject me, but I am not giving up just yet.

"I will be there in 10 minutes see ya ." He hanged up, Thank God he understood kind off ..

I came into the house to see my mum all happy , I wonder what's she happy about my mate just said 'goodbye' to me , I really don't see the good in goodbye.

"Darling, how are you ? Why so sad? What happened? You know you can tell mummy anything?!" She asked worriedly . For her I was still a little boy.

"Mum I found my mate." I said plainly .

"That great !! When can I meet her!!!?? Does your father know?!" she asked all excited with happy tears in her eyes.

"She doesn't want me." I said looking down.

"She may not want to you know but she will need you. Don't worry about it . I remember when I rejected your father ,he went crazy he kidnapped me and put so sense in to me... Can I ask who she is ?" I never knew my father got rejected by his mate , WOW that's new..

"Bella , she is the beta's oldest daughter."

"Ohhh God she is the one that has always problems showing up in the pack meetings and the one that run-away after her first changed and didn't complete her ceremony?"

I just nodded.

"Oh my.. my..." My mother said. I went to my room and waited for Jacob to show up. I still had her T-shirt . Her smell made my wolf whimper and make me miss her a lot. I wonder what she is doing now? Did I do the right thing of not going after her ? It's her home and clearly I wasn't really  welcomed by her even though her family already liked me, I better stay on the good side.

Jacob entered the room and collapsed on my sofa. "Was it the chick last night that everyone saw you make-out with?"

I looked at him and hoped it wasn't so obvious. But she is mine and everyone should know that and stay at away from her. "Yh... " I responded.

"I am actually surprised." He said turning the TV on.

"Why?" I asked, curious.

"Because last night I made a move on her and she rejected me of front of all the guys in the pack ! You know how humiliating that was!" He explained, looking at different channel's.

"You what ?! She is mine keep away from her!" I ordered angrily.No-one will ever lay hands on her expect me. My wolf was barely in control.

"I am so sorry dude but that happened before you two got together. So did you mark her? " I laid down on my bed still smelling of her, suffocating me.

"Yh... We kind of completed the ritual." I said .

"Wow.. you are quick." He said plainly. "So what's the problem?"

"She thinks last night was a mistake. She is leaving and doesn't want me."

"OUCH... She is a werewolf right?"He asked causally.

"Obviously." I replied getting a bid irritated.

"I don't get it. Why wasn't she in any meetings before? If she is a werewolf she knows the mating stuff? Every werewolf does."

"She hates being a werewolf, she is the beta's daughter and always escaped the meetings ... She is beautifull..l her fur , god.. if you saw her you would go nuts trust me... She leaving because she is going to fulfil her dreams." I answered hugging the sheets that smelled just like her.

"She won't be able to survive without her mate for long , she will return to you sooner and later , you have nothing to worry about ." He said supportively , looking at me .

"How can you be so sure ? She her wolf away from the pack for so many years..."

"You are already bonded. The bond of mates is irresistible. For anyone." He said  confidently , he was right , she will come back to me sooner or later.

Bella's POV

Lily  came in to my room without knocking and sat down on the bed facing me. I was too tired to tell her to get out.

"Bella , what happened ? We used to be so close..." She said sadly. I found my strength and replied, in my weakest voice ever.

" We became werewolf's."

"That's not it though. We are sister's, we are a family nothing can break us."

"But it did." I stated looking at her , her eyes began to water . I felt pity for all of those years ,wasted; me being locked up in a room , music to the loudest screaming out the lyrics begging the beast in side me to go away.

"No, we haven't we are still here, we just fallen apart a bit." She said between tears. I got up and hugged her. She is still my sister I shouldn't  blame her for this she didn't do anything bad , she shouldn't be the one hurting .

" I missed you ."She said when she took crying and pulled away.

"I missed you, too."

"So tell me about your mate ?" she asked excited.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Why ?" she asked anxiously.

"Because he was a mistake , it wasn't my plan to sleep with him. I don't know why he marked ?!" I throwed my hands in the air . My sister gasped taking what I said in.

" You slept with him?! I knew he marked you because your smell changed but slept with him . You completed the ritual! You know what that means ?" I never saw my sister so happy , it made me smile I didn't had such a conversation with her for a long time , my heart felt lighter a lot , it was like someone took the heavy load off my back , finally.

"I was drunk . I wasn't controlling myself . He told me it's like a human marriage, now I want a divorce. " I said trying to joke around.

"You know to get a werewolf drunk you need to drink a heavy stuff and a lot of it. And I doubt that you did, the alcohol wasn't so strong yesterday at the party. And you are the next LUNA !! " She said delighted .

"Don't be happy about it . I am still going away next week , this stupid scar won't change a thing. " I said making my wolf sad.

"You  can't , William is going to become Alpha next month and you need to be the Luna you are his mate, the only one. He can't replace you , no-one can. Mates are soul mates. You only have one." She stated.

" I have to, I dream of becoming a doctor for such a long time. I won't give it up for him." I argued.

"Bella.. you can't just leave everything." she said calmly.

" I will, no-one can stop me." I didn't understand her ,she should have been on my side . But no-one ever is.

"Did you tell him ?" She asked very serious.

"Yes , I did and he wasn't too happy about it ." I answered laying down on my bed.

"No-one is , you are leaving for 4 years!"

" I told him to move on and not bother." I said closing my eyes tiredly.

"Wait , you REJECTED HIM !??!!" She yelled.

"Yh..." I said not bothering to listen to her anymore I drifted into sleep.