Daddy.

William's POV 

I opened my eyes as the sun shine upon then , lazily . The memories of last night were beyond any words, I was speechless , in a good way . 

I looked at her sleeping sweetly in my arms, finally in my arms. My wolf for once was fully satisfied and I know that I am too.  She was hugging me like for her dear life, her hair was all over the place sticking out , but it was too beautiful. Her nature was too beautiful , it was taking my breath away , how did I deserve this? 

I never in my life felt so complete. My heart was at rest and my mind so alive. I scanned at our surrounding , we were still in the woods near the lake, laying naked on the green forest floor bed entangled in each others bodies. This was a dream come true and much better. Never in my life I believe this could happen. 

I looked at Bell, and I picked her up into my arms as I stood up. It was time to go home and I didn't want to wake her up. I left our clothes because they were beyond repair. That made me smile as I replay the scene of yesterday in my head. 

I began to walk through the woods slowly , when I realised I haven't told Bella the whole holy truth. I missed out a bit . A important part. But she will forgive me ? Right ? 

Every good comes with a bad, and nothing good ever comes for free, I hope she accepts what I did for us, not only me and her but Blake too. We were family  and we will always stick together no matter what. 

I gave up the biggest gift an Alpha has for her, I really hope she can see it. I really don't want it to risk it but I have to because if she finds out what I had to pay for her wolf to return and that I didn't tell her before we mated she might be really angry and hate me again, and I definitely don't want a return of that. 

I came into the silent pack house, everyone was still asleep it seems. I went to my room and put Bella down into the soft matters . She hasn't woken up yet, so I decided to check if everything is alright.  Before that I quietly got into a shower and got fully dressed.

I went back downstairs to see my mother in the kitchen drinking coffee . I walked in and said "Good Morning" 

My mum looked up from her coffee and said "Good morning ". She gave a me a suspicious look at why I was so suddenly happy . Well, you could call me mummy's boy because I am , I tell her everything . Nearly everything . 

I took the orange juice from the fridge and drank from the cartoon. 

"Young men, we talked about this?! This is so unhygienic!" My mother stated. 

"I know mum, I just couldn't help it." I shyly smiled at her.

"Now sit down and spit it out , what has happened?" She said in a curious demanding voice. I simply nodded and sat of front of her . I told her everything and just as I was getting to the point and the loss we were about to have she came in, my beautiful mate, in my over-sized shirt that reached her knees she looked so damn sexy that I could just take her and lock her up in my room and do the repeat of last night all over again, it was hard to get my wolf to control when she said "Good Morning." In her crispy sleepy voice that made me shiver. 

My mum looked at her and crossed her arm at her and said "Good Morning to you to young lady , now sit down you have a lot of explaining to do darling." 

Bella, obeyed shyly and sat next to me smiling that made my heart speed up furiously , I couldn't help but smile back at her and look into her hypnotising eyes where I could get lost forever. 

She started to speak with my mother and now and then she would of look down and blush in embarrassment I was too deeply in my own day dream to focus at what they were speaking about as I watched her closely until , someone slapped my head . I quickly snapped of my la la land and I turned around to see who it was, but of course it was no other then Jacob, grinning at me like a fool. 

"So, what did I miss out ?" He said wiggling his eyebrowns foolishly earning a slap on his shoulder by Liana who just rolled her eyes, then narrowing her look at Bella. 

"Bella why do you smell really different?" She said shocked and her voice unevenly terrified of the answer.

"Ermm... I .." Bella's face was going deeply red as Liana started to get impatient with her in a motherly manner. I was still surprised at Liana's bluntness that I couldn't respond for her , and of course my mother had to make this obviously awkward. 

"They mated last night , if you were really close with your wolf you would of smelled the sex from miles" She said twinkling her nose making me stiff my back a bit uncomfortably . I looked over Bella who was looking down her cheeks glowing scarlet . In such moments you just want to kill my mother, I gave her the 'Shut up look' for her not to say no more. 

"SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! NO YOU DIDN'T ! I KNEW IT THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!" Liana screamed in excitement . Jesus Christ this couldn't get more uncomfortable, talking about that I saw my son coming down the stairs all confused. 

He looked at everyone , and frown. "Why is it so noisy?" said a voice behind him , my fathers Tom. 

Before I could respond , my mother said "They mated, fully." 

"Mated?" Blake asked confused.  My mum looked down at Blake and smiled welcoming , before answering.

"Is when two people that love each other , do adult stuff to become one." She said to him. 

"But mum, you told me you love me." Blake said confused and angry looking at Bella. Everyone laughed at him . He went to Bella and hugged her . She smoothed his back and told him "Of course, I love you, you silly billy" 

"Who did this to you?! " Blake screamed in Bella's arms pointing at her neck where there was still some blood but there was a slowly healing mark. 

" I did. " I said a bit scared at him reaction. 

"YOU BIT MY MUMMY ! " He screamed at me furiously . 

"Blake, it's alright. I am fine . Daddy did it accidentally. " Bella said to him to calm him down.

"Daddy?" He questioned her curiously, his eyes shone with life and excitement.

"Yes." She said to him . He looked at me and then got out of Bella's arms and took my hand to guide me, somewhere.

"Where are you taking me little man ? " I asked him , looking back at everyone who were as clueless as me.

"We are going to play, and then we are going to watch Toy's story." He said. I chuckled for him bossiness, he definitely has the Alpha gene. 

Thank you for all the support , comment and votes ! Today and yersterday espacially ! I still can't believe that I passed 4000 reads!! 

Hope you enjoy it :) 

Remember to vote , comment and fan :) (I fan back ;) )

Love you guys xoxo