50 ❅

february 14th

hoseok walks into school with jimin, both of them wearing jackets since the weather is quite warm today.

as jimin pulls hoseok to have him walk up the stairs with him so they can reach their locker hallway, hoseok glares at the back of jimin's pink hair.

'if all that was a dream, does that mean i had a dream about jimin having a crush on me? does that mean he might in real life?' hoseok thinks to himself, not talking to jimin ever since they had woken up, all he did was stare at his contact page, hoping to find taehyung's in some way, but no luck.

as jimin continues to walk down the hallway to find his locker, hoseok begins to take off his jacket and grab his history textbook.

soon, jimin arrives back, him folding his arms, "what's up with you hoseok? you haven't been talking to me all day," jimin informs the older, his own back pack slumped around his shoulder.

"jimin when did i begin to like taehyung?" hoseok asks the pink haired, completely passing by his question.

jimin rolls his eyes, "i don't know, probably in august, shouldn't you know this?"

hoseok ignores the younger's question again, "did i go to namjoon's christmas party in december?"

jimin hits hoseok's forehead, "yeah, i had to force you to go, but surprisingly you hung out with taehyung." jimin sighs, looking at the time and watching swarms of people filling the hallway, gotta go to english, bye hoseok."

'but in real life taehyung still never acknowledged my existence since the party?' hoseok questions, slamming his locker walking to history.

hoseok sighs, seeing everyone receive a box of chocolate, or a huge stuffed teddy bear, beginning to smile, it would be cute to see taehyung holding a teddy bear since apparently from his dream he likes to cuddle like one.

he turns his head to see namjoon handing jin a bouquet of pink roses, jin looking at them like he's about to cry.

jimin and jungkook begin to walk over towards hoseok and yoongi at their usual table, jimin holding a stuffed bunny.

"where'd you get the bunny from jim?" hoseok smiles looking at how cute it is, when jungkook speaks up, "i did, so i can always be with him," jungkook smiles, making jimin's cheeks heat up, as he leaned to give jung a quick peck on the cheek.

'jimin and jungkook? that's good then' hoseok coming out of his thoughts by yoongi groaning next to him, "ew love." making the whole table laugh.

hoseok turns to look at the other part of the cafeteria, sighing seeing taehyung laughing with yugyeom and youngjae, seeing mark walk over to them, taehyung scoffing, walking away from them, over towards his table.

"awh you gave jimin the bunny that's so cute, i wish i could get a stuffed animal today," taehyung gushes looking at jimin holding a bunny stuffed animal, before rolling his eyes beginning to rephrase his statement, "well not from a stupid ex boyfriend."

taehyung laughs, when he sees jungkook laugh, looking over towards hoseok smiling lightly, "you're in physics class with me right?" the brunet smiles, making hoseok frown.

so it really was a dream.

hoseok nods, not wanting to say something stupid, biting his lip slightly, making taehyung smirk, before waving them bye walking out of the cafeteria.

"you should buy tae a stuffed animal hoseok," jungkook smiles, jimin nodding and hoseok shrugs, he did seem really eager to get one.

hoseok walks out of the cafeteria, going to his school store, buying the biggest teddy bear that could fit in their wide lockers, hoseok thanking the cashier, writing a small note, before giving it to jungkook to place in taehyung's locker since he knows the combination.

hoseok smiles seeing taehyung hold the teddy bear that he bought him, taehyung reading the note.

'happy valentine's day~
-hoseok'

the note said, taehyung smiling not realizing it was signed.

he may not have him, but at least he can see him smile.

taehyung eyes wide, completely happy, before realizing it's signed, closing his locker, walking across the hallway, biting his lip lightly.

taehyung was surprised, who knew that his crush was going to buy him a stuffed animal, only jungkook knew that he had his small crush, and jungkook promised to never tell a soul, not even his crush jimin.

taehyung kissed the older at the christmas party in december, even though he was intoxicated he couldn't forget the older's lips on his own.

when he transferred to hoseok's physic's class was the day taehyung began to slip away from mark, realizing more and more how he's a dick.

he just freaked out seeing hoseok at the cafeteria table next to his best friend, scared that he was going to tell hoseok that he likes him. so he acted like he hasn't really been secretly been wanting to make him his for almost four months now.

hoseok smiles awkwardly, not knowing what to say, "like the stuffed animal?" taehyung nods his head furiously, squeezing the gift tighter.

hoseok mentally shrugs, in his dream he was supposed to confess to the younger today, it can't hurt to confess now, he's going to get rejected, i mean the younger never really acknowledged him.

"you're really cute tae, you may not have acknowledged me until up until today really, but i had quite a crush on you since august," hoseok chuckles to himself, closing his locker, not wanting to hear taehyung's response. "enjoy the teddy bear cutie~"

hoseok turns around getting ready to walk away, when taehyung grabs one of hoseok's hands, not knowing if jungkook put him up to this.

"are you serious or did jung tell you to say that?" taehyung asks the older, hoseok blushing lightly at their hands touching.

"yeah, why would i joke about something like this?" hoseok responds, ready to hear taehyung laugh at him, but instead taehyung overwhelmed with happiness, drops his stuffed animal, and pushes hoseok against a locker, kissing him passionately, hoseok wrapping his arms around the brunet to pull him closer.

taehyung slid his tongue on hoseok bottom lip, asking for entrance, which hoseok happily allowed, taehyung enjoying his time, when they hear the bell.

"there might be a slight chance that i have liked you for a while too," taehyung giggles, pulling away from the older.

"might huh?" hoseok smirks, picking up the white teddy bear that he got the younger, placing it back into one of his hands, the other hand, in his.

"oh, i should go buy you something for valentine's day," taehyung says, looking down at his teddy bear.

"no need, my valentines gift is you~" hoseok smiles, happy that this isn't a dream, and taehyung genuinely likes him back, taehyung pecking his cheek, as they walk down the steps, jungkook, jimin, and yoongi smiling at their friends.