44 ❅

february 8th

hoseok walks over towards jimin's desk during maths, realizing that the rest of his classmates have just went to their designated partner, starting to continue to work on their project that's due in two days.

"pst, jimin~" hoseok smiles, noticing that the brunet is sleeping quietly, earplugs shoved into his ears, his brunet locks all over the place, making hoseok instinctively play with his hair lightly, to somewhat put it back in place.

hoseok laughs realizing jimin beginning to show a small smile on his lips, before flicking him on the forehead, jimin flying his head up from his desk.

"damnit hoseok that hurt," jimin tells the older, putting a hand to where the pain is, that hoseok had just flicked, whilst pulling out on of his earbuds.

"too bad~" hoseok grins, "we need to continue to work on our project like everyone else." hoseok informs the younger making him roll his eyes but nod, opening the top of his desk to pull out his maths textbook, as hoseok grabs a chair.

jungkook walks over to jimin and wraps his arm around his neck, "hey jiminie~"

jimin laughs lightly, becoming slightly flustered by how close their faces were to each other, "ready to drive home?" jimin asks, seeing the younger already ready for them to walk to their cars like usual. "yep~"

"make sure you and taehyung overrule yoongi when you have too, or you may never get your work done," jimin informs the younger, walking to his car after receiving a nod to get ready to go to hoseok's later to update their process of their project.

taehyung walks across the hallway, wrapping his arms around a certain orange haired boy, kissing his cheek before ruffling up his hair.

"how's your maths project going?" taehyung asks not removing his warm arms around the older's waist, rubbing his hands up and down just to feel his abs for fun.

"well we're done with the two sections of chapter six, what chapter are you, yoongi, and jung doing?" hoseok asks, closing his locker, putting his hands on top of the blond's.

"uhm.. i think yoongi told us we're doing three? i'm not sure he kept changing his mind yesterday realizing what lessons were in each section," taehyung chuckles, hoping that yoongi will not change his mind again.

"well i hope you guys begin to start the project today," hoseok tells the younger, playing lightly with his blond locks, taehyung removing his arms from around his boyfriends waist, intertwining his hand with one of hoseok's, as they walk downstairs to get ready to drive home.