38 ❅

february 2nd

once school ends the three boys drive to there three separate apartments. hoseok cleaning up his house before his best friend and his boyfriend to enter his home.

taehyung, wanting to do all his chores before going to the orange haired to study, knowing he isn't going to want to do it when he gets back one after studying.

jimin, actually wanting to just go with hoseok house with him, but he knows he can't leave his car at the campus's parking lot, so he just told hoseok that he had something to do before he arrives.

"do you how see how choice 'a' is the answer now?" hoseok asks taehyung, scooting away from jimin to get closer to the blond, trying to see how he did the problem.

"yeah, i get it now, thanks hoseok,"  taehyung smiles at the younger, trying not to make as much contact with the boy to annoy jimin, trying to finish the problems that he knows how to do before asking hoseok another question.

as jimin and taehyung work quietly, hoseok lays on his stomach, studying himself for the test tomorrow, waiting until one of them needs help again.

soon jimin needs help once again so the orange haired, begins to roll over to jimin until he once again is laying on his back but is close to jimin who's on the ground, making taehyung want to kiss him from his cuteness.

"how do you do his problem again hoseok?" jimin asks the older, looking down, making hoseok grab his paper and show him how to do the problem swiftly, making jimin nod realizing what he forgot to do, "thanks hoseok~" jimin smiles, playing with the older's  hair.

whenever taehyung needed help with a problem, taehyung had to use all of his will power not to attack him with the brunet on the floor with them working quietly, making him curse quietly to himself time to time.

"thanks hoseokie~ i definitely won't fail now," jimin smiles, hugging his best friend before leaving, without saying goodbye to taehyung, but taehyung just shrugs it off and hugs the older from behind, "that makes two of us~" taehyung responds, kissing the back of hoseok's neck.

when jimin walks in, getting into his car realizing he forgot his maths textbook, awkwardly smiling before grabbing it from the table before leaving.