09 ❅

january 4th

hoseok and jimin are making each other almost roll on the floor while laughing in the lunchroom, sitting at their table with yoongi and jungkook.

hoseok wishes that jimin was in his last class with him and the other two boys because he's not really friends with yoongi and jungkook, they're more like little children that follow jimin around and jimin forces hoseok to help watch them.

"hey hoseok, did your boyfriend not want to work with me? not that jin isn't a good partner and all but he already began to nag me about the whole project yesterday," yoongi asks hoseok, who was dying at another one of jimin's jokes.

hoseok's face soon becomes a light shade of pink before he hides his face with his hands and tries to respond to yoongi, "h-he's not my boyfriend and i d-don't know, i didn't even ask him to persuade the professor."

"oh, so he's not your boyfriend? everyone says you guys are, even though every one rarely sees you guys together, i guess it's the times you guys are together that counts," yoongi responds.

"hey hoseokie," taehyung coos, walking over to the table where his good friend jungkook is, seeing he is with hoseok. "so, are you available with trying to start on the project today? it's okay if you're not."

hoseok begins to hold his breath seeing the younger trying to talk to him, "i- i don't think t-today, how about tomorrow?," hoseok starts looking down at his lap, he need one more day to mentally prepare himself.

"sure and we can work on it at my place if you would like," taehyung beems, wanting to hang out with he older.

"o-okay," hoseok responds, still not looking at the younger, making taehyung click his tongue.

"what did i tell you about being shy around me hoseok, if.." taehyung stops mid sentence to see jimin, jungkook, and yoongi looking at him. he grabs hoseok's hand lightly and takes him on the bench outside the cafeteria and begins to finish his sentence, "if you keep being shy around me, i might kiss you to see how more timid you become."

"w-what," hoseok asks backing away from taehyung, when taehyung pulls the hem of hoseok's t-shirt, and he kisses hoseok's temple making hoseok's cheeks heat up.

"first warning, kiss on the temple," taehyung smiles deviously before getting up from the bench and ruffles hoseok's hair, walking back into the cafeteria, leaving hoseok covering his bright red face, alone.