18 ❅

january 13th

taehyung is stuck in between jimin and yoongi, waiting for his friends jungkook and hoseok to run towards the stage on opposite sides, meeting the crowd with smiling faces. the whole auditorium very dim except for the lights shining down on the stage, and a few behind the row he's in. taehyung is looking all around the auditorium trying to see if jungkook and hoseok are here yet, but sadly they're not, he has been checking the whole fifteen minutes he's been waiting. 

while taehyung waits he decides to get into the conversation yoongi and jimin were having across from each other, and realized that hoseok's friend that he usually sees sometimes when he goes to hang out with jungkook is hilarious, no wonder whenever he goes to greet hoseok and he's with jimin, hoseok is just a laughing mess.

as yoongi was about to start a new topic, more lights shut down making the room completely dark, instead of a little dim, then the stage lights cut on again, making taehyung see jungkook and hoseok wearing all blue, their backs facing the crowd. soon music begins to lowly play as the two turn to face the crowd, the music getting louder as they begin to dance to their practiced routine.

all throughout the show taehyung, agaped his mouth with awe, still surprised someone he knows can dance like that, it even seemed like hoseok was dancing even better than before if that is even possible. once the dance is over hoseok and jungkook bow, before walking somewhere behind the stage, taehyung continuing to clap with the rest of the audience. 

soon everyone is back into the school hallways, flooding everywhere to get their belongings out of their lockers, so they can return home and enjoy their weekend. taehyung is at his locker, looking across the hallway to see hoseok at his own locker, trying to stuff textbooks into his backpack. taehyung chuckles a bit, then looks at the white paper in his hands.

i lost my teddy bear and you see i'm quite the cuddlier, can i sleep with you as my substitute?
-anonoymous

taehyung smiles at the note before putting them with the multi-colored others, grabbing his backpack, and putting on his coat swiftly, he closes his locker door, before walking across the hall to see hoseok, who seems like he has been waiting for him?

"hey hoseok, waiting for me huh?" taehyung laughs a bit, looking at hoseok beginning to smile, "of course, i want my great job final kiss," hoseok laughs, jokingly.

taehyung widens his eyes realizing that he did say that today might be his last day to daily kiss him, taehyung grabs hoseok's hand lightly and guides him in the swarm of other students taking him to the back of the campus where no one is usually at.

hoseok watches as taehyung's cheeks turn a slight pink, as he bites his lip, thinking its from the cold before taehyung grabs his face lightly and pulls him into a kiss.

hoseok shocked that taehyung's soft lips are on his own, this time not because of alcohol, doesn't react in any way making taehyung pull away, whispering a 'sorry' under his breath, before running back towards his car, making hoseok's face heat as he soon walks towards his own car.