41 ❅

february 5th

hoseok coughs, hoping that would fix his sore throat, walking into his kitchen to warm him up some of the extra soup that jimin had made him yesterday.

as he puts the pot on the stove to let it heat up again, his phone vibrates in his pocket.

from: jiminie~

feel better hoseokie? do you think you will be able to attend school tomorrow?

to: jiminie~

yep, your soup really helped a lot, thanks jimin

jimin smiles, happy that his soup helped him a bit, also happy that he isn't going to miss school like last time

from: jiminie~

i'm glad my soup helped you, are you able to walk around, i could come over if you need help

to: jiminie~

yeah i'm able to walk around, but it's okay taehyung is coming over (:

jimin reads the message and frowns slightly.

from: jiminie~

oh okay, as long as someone is with you then

from: jiminie~

gtg yoongi wants to hang out, i hope you feel better, bye~

to: jiminie~

thank you jimin, bye~

"have the last of the soup," taehyung says trying to feed the sick older, with a spoon, hoseok moving away like a toddler.

"i'm fine tae, i don't need any-" hoseok's sentence was stopped by taehyung taking advantage of hoseok's open mouth, thrusting the spoon into his mouth.

"i'm not taking any chances, you need to get better," taehyung smiles lightly, kissing the older's hair, making the older, try to grab the spoon, but getting lightly slapped by the blond.

"no, it's fun feeding you," taehyung grins, grabbing the spoon, putting more of the soup inside, waiting for hoseok to open his mouth so he can feed him again.

taehyung fluffs hoseok's pillow for the several time, laying it down safely on hoseok's mattress, before hoseok rests his head on it, taehyung tucking him into bed, walking over towards his window seal, closing it.

"next time just use a fan hoseok, but the weather outside is terrible for keeping the window open," taehyung tells hoseok, walking over towards his bed, leaning down to kiss his nose, "i love you hoseok, i hope you feel better." taehyung smiles, making hoseok smile, taehyung just being here to help him even if his fever went down is making him feel no longer sick.

"i love you too, tae, drive home safe~" hoseok tells the blond, before he walks into the living room, to grab his coat and shoes, getting ready to drive himself home so he can finish his history homework.