37 ❅

february 1st

taehyung laying his head on hoseok's chest, panting heavily, whilst hoseok is underneath him in the same position, both of them tired from having to do four routines for not showing up to dance class yesterday.

"i may be... out of breath, but it was worth..going on a..date with you hoseokie~" taehyung smiles, not moving his head, talking to the older, inhaling during some of his words.

"it was an amazing day off, thanks tae," hoseok responds, leaning up to kiss the younger's forehead, when hoseok pulls away, taehyung groans, sitting up himself, remembering he has maths next and that there will be a test friday.

"hey hoseok~ can you tutor me for my maths test tomorrow?" taehyung asks cutely, smiling brightly, showing his box smile, how could hoseok say no to that?

"sure, i actually understand this chapter in the book," hoseok smiles making the younger's eyes lighten as he wraps his arms around the orange haired, "thank you hoseok," he mutters, making hoseok nod, them both staying in that position until he bell rings.

"hoseok, we have a maths test on friday, could you help me study?" jimin smiles, walking up the the older latter, holding his maths textbook in his hands, to represent what he's talking about.

hoseok bites his lip lightly, taehyung already asked him to help him, and he probably wouldn't want to study as a group, "why don't you ask jungkook or yoongi to help you?"

jimin pouts, "because yoongi can't even do his own maths and jungkook doesn't like this chapter that we're doing for the new semester, please~" jimin coos, showing hoseok his big doey eyes that hoseok cannot say no to.

"taehyung already asked me jimin, would you be okay with working with us?" hoseok asks jimin, grabbing only his maths textbook since that's all he should be worrying about studying today.

"yeah, sure, i just really don't need to almost fail maths like you almost did last semester," jimin chuckles making the older jokingly push him lightly.

jimin smiles and looks up, seeing taehyung walking their way, knowing it's cue to leave, "bye hoseok," jimin tells the orange haired, before wandering off to find yoongi to scold him about studying.

"ready to go hoseokie~" taehyung asks, watching hoseok close his locker, as he buttons up his coat, shrugging off the feeling that he feels jimin is avoiding him. "yeah, but tae," hoseok starts making taehyung look up at him as he grabs his hand, so they can walk out of school hand in hand.

"yeah?" taehyung questions, smiling at the older, as they begin to walk downstairs. "jimin is going to join our study session tomorrow, is that alright?"

taehyung chuckles lightly, he's the one that is tutoring him so why is he asking him if it's alright, he thinks, "yeah, but that means i won't be able to kiss you as much when i get an answer right then," taehyung jokes, seeing hoseok laugh with him as their faces hit the cold air.

"bye hoseokie~" taehyung's says before wrapping his arms around the nape of the older, kissing him passionately, making hoseok wrap his arms around the younger's waist, both of them no longer cold.

soon taehyung pulls away, "since i won't be able do that as much tomorrow," taehyung winks before walking to his car.