34 ❅

january 29th

taehyung laying on hoseok's lap, just taking in his scent, slowly falling asleep, gets a text, making him groan and grab his phone from the couch.

from: gay kookie 🍪

tae!!! i got this new video game that i wanna play with you, come over

taehyung was about to reply to the younger that he was pretty busy but his conscience told him that he should hang out with jungkook since he hasn't in a while.

to: gay kookie 🍪

istg you're lucky i love you, everyone else besides hoseok, i would tell no right now

from: gay kookie 🍪

ily2 tae, ow come on~~ i really wanna play it

to: gay kookie 🍪

alright, alright

jimin smiles lightly, putting down his friends phone, before telling him that he has to leave urgently, making jungkook frown but nod, walking out of the kitchen, "okay~ drive home safe jimin, i might not play the video game without you~"

taehyung puts down his phone and stares at a confused hoseok, "i'm sorry hobi, jungkook wants me to play a video game with him, and i haven't really hung out with him in a while so i just thought i should, i'm sorry," he tells the older, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"it's okay tae," hoseok smiles. "i understand, you can't lose your best friend for a couple of days like what happened with me and jimin," hoseok laughs, making taehyung smile and grab his coat and shoes.

taehyung waves goodbye to the orange haired, as he begins to open his car door with his keys, not wanting to leave, but knows he should hang out with his best friend jungkook, once in a while.

hoseok waves back, watching taehyung drive away, when he gets a call from jimin, clicking the answer button whilst closing his door.

"hey hoseok, can we hang out? i wanted to hang out with our yesterday but you didn't respond to my text, i thought it would be better to call you this time."

hoseok blinks confused, jimin had texted him yesterday? "oh, i'm sorry jimin, i didn't check my texts yesterday when i came home, i was hanging out with taehyung all day."

jimin smiles knowing that at least he will be able to hang out with his best friend today, "it's okay, is taehyung still there?" jimin asks even though he already knows the answer. "if he's still there, i can just call yoongi or something."

after what jimin said it makes hoseok feel a little bad for not hanging out with him as often as he used to, "actually tae went to go hang out with jung today, so sure we can hang out jiminie~" hoseok responds, laying down on his couch.

jimin smiles lightly on the other line, "okay! i'll be there soon, bye," and with that jimin hung up, making hoseok decide to take a short nap, until his best friend arrives.

for the rest of the day before jimin and taehyung both had to leave their best friend's house to sleep at their own apartments, all four friends equally had fun.

at first jungkook was confused why taehyung was randomly at his house, but shrugged it off, at least he now has someone to play the game with, not knowing when the brunet would come back to his house.

and hoseok and jimin went out for a walk, soon going back inside, when both of their noses turned red and their fingers were numb, making jimin laugh lightly looking at the older's face.

taehyung and hoseok both forgetting how much fun it was to hang out with their best friend, but happy that they are beginning to again.

jungkook happy that he has a second video player, and jimin happy that he can hang out with the older without taehyung in the way.