14 ❅

january 9th

"jimin please stop with the cheesy post it notes," hoseok face palms, shaking his head, watching the younger write yet another post it note for his crush's locker.

"this is only my second time putting one on his locker, calm down," jimin laughs, looking both ways making sure no one is looking, before placing the tiny blue square paper on taehyung's locker.

"but they're way too cheesy and lame, how would these in anyway help me confess," hoseok pouts, being dragged by his arm by jimin, who was trying not to get caught.

"it's not even like you need to confess anymore since it's obvious taehyung likes you," jimin shrugs, when they're miles away from taehyung's locker, bending down to tie his shoelaces.

"h-he doesn't, shut up," hoseok hits jimin playfully, for saying that again, but his mind flipped to the kiss on his eyelid, and how it really seemed like taehyung was about to peck something else besides that.

"just because he was drunk when he kissed you, doesn't mean a thing, if he did it drunk he wants to do it sober."

hoseok stays quiet not knowing what to say when jimin finishes his shoelace and begins to walk along the hall with hoseok to get to physics.

"hoseok jung and taehyung kim, please come up and show us your project on balanced forces," the professor smiles, watching the two boys get up from their seats and walk up to the middle of the class.

as taehyung begins to walk near the teachers computer and plug in his flash drive to show the project, hoseok just stares at the whole class smiling like an idiot, "today, taehyung and i are going to show you the two examples that we did to show of balanced forces."

the class nods as some continued to talk to their friends when taehyung loads up the video, making it full screen getting ready to press play, "can you guys shut up so you can hear hoseok speak before i play this damn thing," taehyung speaks up getting annoyed himself from the rude classmates.

the class shuts up after that making hoseok smile lightly, "before taehyung plays the video, just know that the first example is a tug of war game that shows are balance of pulling the rope equally, while the second shows how we're using the same force to pop the balloon." and with that taehyung clicked play as they walk back to their seats until the video ends.

the class freaked out at the end of each example realizing that taehyung kissed another part of hoseok's face, making hoseok's face heat up and taehyung to smile shyly getting multiple of questions asking if he is dating the older.

hoseok is trying to hurry up and get everything he needs out of his locker, before the word spreads out about taehyung and his 'contact' and jimin finding out and begins to freak out as well.

hoseok was about to leave when taehyung called him from his locker, smiling at the little blue paper, "wait hoseok."

hoseok smiles awkwardly at taehyung, "yeah?" hoseok says looking at taehyung stick the blue piece of paper on the last one. "i'm sorry, i thought i deleted those parts from the video, now everyone is thinking we're dating, heh," taehyung chuckles lightly closing his locker door.

"oh, it's okay. i don't mind everyone freaking out," hoseok tells the truth, except for jimin, he doesn't need to deal with him freaking out. taehyung smiles realizing his hyung is okay with his mistake, "hey, you aren't being shy around me today, does that mean you're tired of me kissing you for it?" taehyung chuckles making hoseok shrug.

'i actually wish you would still do it even if i aren't shy, i just need to know how to stop blushing around you' hoseok thinks to himself. "i don't know maybe i just gotten used to your company."

taehyung nods his head before walking a little closer to hoseok, tilting his head a bit, kissing his jaw, "even though you aren't stuttering around me anymore, i still have an urge to kiss you," taehyung laughs, realizing that him and hoseok are finally outside hitting the cold air with his face that's not covered, "well bye hoseok."

hoseok nods feeling his body warm, not feeling cold at all, walking towards his car.

when ever you wear shoes with laces make sure you always keep them tied, i don't want you falling for anyone else
-anonymous

"thirty-six days," hoseok mutters quietly.