49 ❅

february 13th

from: gay kookie 🍪
you should just wait until tomorrow, it's valentine's day

the newly brunet rolls his eyes as he grabs his coat so he can drive over to hoseok's house.

to: gay kookie 🍪

did you wait with jimin until tomorrow?

from: gay kookie 🍪

shut up

to: gay kookie 🍪

exactly

taehyung smiles, putting his phone upside down, in the passenger seat of his car, buckling up his seat belt as he drives to the newly blond's apartment.

taehyung wraps his arms around the blond who he has been sitting next to on hoseok's bed, talking about what they are going to do for tomorrow. taehyung also thinking if he should wait until tomorrow.

the brunet mentally shrugs, really not wanting to wait until tomorrow, hoseok is just too beautiful for him to not mark as his.

taehyung smashes his lips on the older's roughly but passionately, hoseok instantly wrapping his arms around the brunet's waist, taehyung moving one of his hands towards hoseok's blond locks, tugging them lightly, making hoseok moan quietly.

taehyung smirks, pushing hoseok down lightly on the bed, removing his hand from his his locks but towards his chest, his other hand moving slowly, towards hoseok's jeans, taehyung smirk begins to grow bigger feeling the blond's tint.

as hoseok is a moaning mess from the brunet, the younger slowly unbuttons his jeans, hoseok blushing madly, upset that the younger keeps teasing him.

as it seemed as taehyung is about to reach down...

hoseok wakes up.

his head flipping up from his pillow seeing jimin next to him, sleeping peacefully, hoseok blinks his eyes, grabbing his phone, seeing the date, it's the 13th of february, he immediately turns down the brightness glare and looks for taehyung's name in his contacts, only to realize he's not in there.

he walks into the bathroom to splash some water on his face, seeing his blond hair that he dyed last week.

he walks back towards his room and realizes it's not even close to midnight yet, what time did him and jimin fall asleep?

he walks back to lay back next to the pink haired, remembering that he's the one that helped him dye his hair pink.

his hair hasn't been brunet, and neither has hoseok's orange like hair since they dyed it last week.

was all his moments with taehyung all a dream?

-
i don't write smut lawl