28 ❅

january 23rd

hoseok tried to get jimin's attention all day, he threw small paper balls at the younger during maths, during dance he stopped practicing with taehyung just to make him talk to him only to still be ignored.

during lunch, jimin was no where to be found, making hoseok, taehyung, yoongi, and jungkook worry, not having the short brunet male, make them laugh every second until they cannot breathe.

hoseok cursed under his breath, knowing it's his fault that his best friend is no where to be found, when he watches jungkook and yoongi search worryingly all throughout lunch time, wishing he would had searched along with them, but what would be the point, it would probably make the younger run away from jungkook and yoongi.

while hoseok is in english class trying to persuade his best friend to talk to him again, taehyung is skipping a class, roaming the hallways, like he usually does, trying to not get caught by someone.

as taehyung was about to turn a corner, he is stopped, from someone twisting him around so that he can face them, taehyung's face soon changes realizing who turned him around.

mark.

"hey baby," mark tells the blond, his two arms slammed against the wall taehyung's back is against, mark smirking at the younger.

"i'm not your fucking baby mark leave me alone," taehyung responds forcefully moving the older's arms out of his way, before turning around slightly before he turns the corner, "and just so you know, just because i broke up with you does not give you a reason to touch hoseok, touch him again and i'll kick your ass."

mark opened his mouth, about to say something when taehyung spoke up again, "why don't you go and bully bambam for taking your hoe jackson, instead of my innocent sunshine." and with that he walks away from him.

soon school is over and taehyung is walking across the hall to greet his boyfriend, so he can walk out with him outside like always, "any luck with jimin?" taehyung asks, once they hit the cold air, making both of their noses turn a shade of red.

hoseok shakes his head, looking down at the ground, wondering when the younger is going to stop ignoring him, when he receives a light peck on his cheek, from the blond, who's smiling lightly, "don't worry hoseok, he won't be able to live without you forever, like i said, he cares about you too much, he'll turn up eventually, okay?"

and with that, another nod came, making taehyung hug him tightly before they parted ways going to their cars.