20 ❅

january 15th

hoseok tries to talk to taehyung since taehyung hasn't been annoying him like usual, asking him to lay with him or cuddle, its unusual for the younger. "tae, do you want to take a break from practicing?" hoseok asks the blond, sweating a bit, practicing the dance with taehyung for the 12th time.

"no thanks hoseok, i think we should practice one more time," taehyung says on the ground, looking up at hoseok, out of breath himself but he really wants to show their dance teacher that he is capable of dancing better.

hoseok sighs quietly, but nods, helping taehyung off of the ground. hoseok plays the song that they've been dancing to that taehyung has been trying forever to prefect.

taehyung is layed down with all his limbs spread apart, tired but happy that he finally did the routine right, thanks to hoseok for helping him of course. hoseok is looking down at the figure in front of him, smiling softly at the cuteness he is spreading literally just by laying on the ground.

hoseok walks towards the cute, tired figure, crouching down so he can talk to the boy better. "want to just hang out for a little while longer before i go home?" hoseok smiles making taehyung frown, he doesn't want hoseok to go home but he can't just ask him to stay over, it would ruin the plan that he is trying to do which is to make hoseok have a mind of his own so he is trying to seem timid, even though lord knows he can barely even be timid.

taehyung tries not to smile when he thinks of a way to make hoseok stay without asking him too, "i was hoping you could spend the night because it's the weekend and i don't want you going home late, but i can call jungkook to ask him if he would like to come over, but he might be busy with jimin, you don't have to spend the night.." taehyung mumbles quietly, making hoseok bring his smile up a bit.

"i didn't bring any clothes to spend the night tae..." hoseok responds, not looking at taehyung anymore, but the carpeted floor. taehyung lightly clicks his tongue trying with all his might to not grab him and beg him to stay until he gives in. "if you want you could use my clothes," taehyung smiles lightly picking himself up from the floor, making hoseok help him up, them both now standing.

hoseok nods slightly, blushing a bit thinking about sleeping in the same bed with the younger again, making taehyung smile even more, getting ready to break his character, to kiss the younger, the boy is just too cute. "...can i see your hand hoseokie?"

hoseok looks down at his hand, nodding, bringing his hand towards taehyung's view. "sure why?" taehyung just grabbed the younger's hand and pecked it gently, seeing hoseok flush up at his action, making him smirk.

"don't worry hoseokie, i may have just kissed your hand, but starting tomorrow i'm going to keep pecking your lips until you decide to kiss me back, i could tell by your face on friday that you enjoyed the kiss, you were just to shocked to kiss me back, so i'm going to help you get over that, if you don't want me to kiss you, you could just tell me, but i highly doubt you'll ever ask me to," taehyung continues to smile, dragging hoseok towards his room, dragging him by the hand he just pecked.