33 ❅

january 28th

hoseok wakes up with really cold but soft hands around his waist, the orange haired begins to smile lightly, turning around to see the younger and begins to lightly play with his hair.

his fingers moving slowly through his locks, which somehow triggered his mind into an image of taehyung and him during an intimate kiss, and taehyung runs his delicate fingers through his hair like always, but this time he tugs on his orange locks.

hoseok pulls away from the younger's locks, blushing madly from the little image that popped into his head, "why'd you stop hoseokie~?" taehyung mumbles, yawning a tad.

"no reason," hoseok chuckles lightly, making taehyung unlace his arms and stretch out, pulling the cover off the two of them, making hoseok's skin make contact with the cold air.

taehyung smirks, taking in hoseok's beautiful body, but soon frowns, seeing him shiver, gets up and walk towards the dresser and throws hoseok a pair of jeans and a black hoodie, getting out another pair of jeans and a red hoodie, "am i allowed to wear this?"

hoseok nods, taehyung doesn't even have to ask, he would be happy to see taehyung in his oversized clothes any day, finding the sweater paws from the overly huge fabric, cute on the blond.

taehyung smiles and begins to take off the t shirt that he has worn to sleep, "it's in a higher degree level today, i'm pretty sure, it would be nice to go outside and just enjoy the weather, yeah?"

hoseok smiles lightly, "it's a date then," and then he grabs his dirty pile of clothes and walks out of his room to begin to wash them, realizing he has a few things left from what taehyung had just thrown to him.

once he's finished with the first load, he walks back towards his room, noticing taehyung has finished changing, clearly noticing he also freshened up a bit in the bathroom.

"lets watch some tv before we go out hoseokie~" the younger says whilst ruffling up the older's hair, before walking into the living room to click a random channel.

hoseok then grabs the black hoodie and jeans and gets ready to change into them.

hoseok and taehyung are following the trail of some nice birds that they have fed, their fingers intertwined, thinking that they will lead them to an interesting place.

hoseok still looking down paying attention to the birds little feet, when he feels himself being yanked back by taehyung not moving, "what's wrong tae?"

the blond shakes his head and then points at the beautiful river that he sees forward, making hoseok's eyes widen.

taehyung then takes the lead, and walks onto the grass instead of the sidewalk so he won't harm the birds, and run with hoseok's hand still in his.

"it might be warm hyung, lets check it out," taehyung says once they're close to it, making hoseok nod and put his phone on a log, right next to where taehyung had put his own.

as hoseok and taehyung walk closer to the river to touch the presumably warm water hoseok gets a text.

from: jiminie~

are you home? i'm bored and wanna hang out with you

and then his phone died.