29 ❅

january 24th

taehyung is sitting on top of hoseok's lap, his arms around the older's neck, sleepy after finishing his routine to show their dance teacher, watching everyone else try to dance to it, with hoseok.

hoseok is getting droopy eyed himself but tries to stay awake so he can watch jimin dance to the dance, since he's been skipping class he has a lot of make up routines to show the class and jungkook tried to help him as best as he could.

jimin almost finishing his routine, misses a step and almost falls but catches his balance, and bows once he's done, the whole class tries not to laugh at the brunet almost tripping and a few clap for him, including hoseok making jimin smiles seeing hoseok clap for him, without being noticed by hoseok.

taehyung smiles lightly, seeing jimin smile at the older, that must mean he's happy he is still caring about him even though he's ignoring him right?

before they all go their separate ways after dance, taehyung kissed his boyfriend's head lightly, "ready for finals tomorrow?" he giggles, not wanting to let go of the older's hand that's in his, "definitely not, study hard okay?"

taehyung nods as response before kissing the orange haired once more before walking away missing his warm hand in his own.

mark hasn't been bothering hoseok in a while making hoseok happy he doesn't have to worry about him or he blonde getting hurt by him or any of his other friends, walking towards taehyung's locker, giving him a quick peck on the lips, not caring that other students could see them, them soon walking outside like they always do, them both not ready to stay home all day and study for finals this whole week.

hoseok smiles lightly as he gets ready for bed, completely exhausted looking at the text in his notebook nonstop without any breaks, getting into bed feeling as if his bed is too big now, not being able to cuddle up with the younger, when he receives a message.

from: jiminie~

i'm sorry for ignoring you, you didn't receive the message on time, you were probably sleeping when i sent it, i'm sorry

hoseok quickly responds back to the younger, relieved he is no longer angry with him.

to: jiminie~

you made us worry during lunch before jimin... but i missed you, don't leave me again, i'll try to respond quicker to your messages next time, but what exactly did you need that day?

from: jiminie~

it really doesn't matter anymore hoseok, i'm fine now so that's the good thing, i'm getting really sleepy now so night, don't stay up too late~

hoseok sighs, wishing the younger could tell him what has been going on, he is his best friend after all, but is just happy that he is finally acknowledging his existence.

to: jiminie~

i won't~ night~

and with that hoseok texts his good night text to taehyung and puts his phone on the bedside table, knowing it's charging and turns off him lamp light.