23 ❅

january 18th

taehyung groans hearing his alarm beep, swiftly getting out of bed running a hand through his hair whilst he stops the repetitive beeping.

once he bathes and changes into some comfortable clothes he receives a text from jungkook.

from: gay kookie 🍪

i really don't want to go to school and neither does jimin and yoongi, so we're ditching to go hang out, wanna join?

taehyung smiles happily, of course he would join, it beats going to every class that he has except for dance, he replies back quickly, wanting to hang out with him and the other two boys quickly.

to: gay kookie 🍪

of course! pick me up prOnto

taehyung continues to smile realizing he's going to get a break from school before hearing his phone buzz on his couch, as he grabs his coat and shoes.

from: gay kookie 🍪

i'm already on my way, well yoongi is..he didn't trust me to drive;;

from: gay kookie 🍪

oh, jimin said don't ask hoseok to come since he really needs to take his maths test today or he's going to fail

taehyung's lips form into a frown, he was just about to text his hyung about the occasion too.

to: gay kookie 🍪

awh, okay. i hope he aces then, hurry your asses up guys

hoseok is walking in the hallway where his locker is located, about to grab his maths textbook, after he does and closes his locker he walks across the hallway seeing the same note on taehyung's locker but written under it says, 'i'm just going to be blunt about it, are you hoseok?'

hoseok was about to respond to the message, rummaging throughout his backpack to find a pen, when he gets shoved to the ground, the pain a little less severe than last time.

"so you're the gay ass that has been sending taehyung those notes? why are you trying when he already kissed parts of your face?" the same boy that pushed him before laughs, continuing to walk to wherever his destination is.

hoseok gets up, relieved that he wasn't hurt as severely as last time, beginning to limp to his maths class to take his test, trying to brush off the little pain he feels on his shoulders and bottom, "i shouldn't have came to school today," hoseok mutters under his breath, when he makes it to his class.

jimin smiles hanging out with jungkook and yoongi, pulling taehyung to join the conversation here and there when it seems like taehyung has nothing to say.

jimin smiles lightly at taehyung and his actions, one minute he's sorta anti-social and the next he is laughing abruptly with the rest of the group, finding the younger's actions quite cute?

jungkook and yoongi realize that jimin is more interested in taehyung than themselves and they're his best friends, both of them trying to secretly cover up their jealousy, smiling forcefully towards the duo whenever jimin makes him do something.

hoseok sighs, ending physics alone, yoongi not there in his seat for him to secretly peek at his song lyrics, taehyung not there for him to gaze at or even chat most of the time, heck even jungkook isn't there to nag him about another dance project he would like to do, and he couldn't find jimin today either. at least he hung out with namjoon during dance and him again with jin during physics.

'where are they?' hoseok thinks to himself getting a few textbooks out of his locker, looking across the locker sighing, realizing he's not going to walk towards his car with the younger, nor receive his daily kiss.