04 ❅

december 30th

hoseok begins to sigh, as he reads the messages one by one, from his best friend, who is spamming him with texts at the moment.

from: jiminie~

woah
woAh
woAHwOah

from: jiminie~

iTS TAEHYUNGS BIRTHDAY TODAY?

from: jiminie~

oH I THOUGHT YOU TOLD ME HIS BIRTHDAY WAS THE 31sT

from: jiminie~

oOpS

from: jiminie~

dID YOU GET HIM ANYTHING?

from: jiminie~

oOo yOu SHOUD KISS HIM AS A GIFT

from: jiminie~

should* jfc

from: jiminie~

wELL HE SIDINT GET HAMMERED LAST NIGHT SO THATS GOOD

from: jiminie~

i meAN HE GOT DRUNK BUT NOT AS DRUNK AS HE USUALLY DOES

from: jiminie~

wAIT I DIDNT CORRECT MYSELF FOR SAYING SIDINT. oOps

hoseok quickly changes jimin's contact name from being annoyed from the spam.

from: boi who won't stfu

k sO IMMA GO

from: boi who won't stfu

yOONGI IS MESSING WITH ME TELLING ME TO PUT DOWN THE PHONE

from: boi who won't stfu

i DONT KNOW WHAT HIS DEAL IS LIKE THE FETUS IS ALSO HERE

from: boi who won't stfu

wELL LATERZ

hoseok puts his phone down hearing his doorbell ring. he walks over to the door and opens it to see taehyung standing in the doorway.

"t-tae?" hoseok asks taehyung, shocked that he is here, he didn't even send him his address yet.

"hey hoseok," taehyung says smiling, his teal coat hood over his hair, preventing from snow to fall on it, his hands freezing inside of his coat pockets.

"h-how are you here? i mean, i haven't even sent you my address yet?" hoseok asks taehyung forgetting that it's snowing outside and that taehyung could possible be freezing.

"jimin gave me it yesterday, he told me to come here as a surprise for you i guess," taehyung laughs showing his box smile. "um.. can i come in? it's kinda cold out here."

"oh, yeah sure, sorry," hoseok stutters before letting taehyung inside and locking his door.

as hoseok takes the youngest coat to hang, he mutters quietly, "happy birthday." hoping he said it loud enough for the blond to hear.

"thank you hoseok, i'm surprised you remembered," taehyung tells hoseok smiling, who knew that the quiet kid could remember someone's birthday who he has barely talked to.

hoseok then rushes over to his living room table and grabs the gift that he has wrapped the precious day, "here, it's a birthday slash christmas present," the older smiles.

"thank you hoseok, you know you didn't have to-"

"i know, but i wanted to give you a gift," hoseok smiles.

after that they had a fun time, watching dramas together, ate a cake and some ice cream that hoseok bought, when he realized he didn't have anything in the birthday spirit. they threw a lot of whip cream at one another making a huge mess, it was just a really fun time for them both, but mostly hoseok.

"we should do this more yeah? i should show up randomly more often," taehyung laughs lightly about to leave to drive to his parents house, to spend some time with him on this special day. "i'll make sure to wear your shirt."

"yeah, that would be fun," hoseok smiles as he watches taehyung leave his house and makes sure he drives off safely.