36 ❅

january 31st

hoseok is brushing his teeth, listening to music, as he's getting ready to go to school today, when his phone flashes, letting him know he has received a notification.

from: tae tae <3

people are walking to campus because an accident happened between some trains and cars T-T;;

to: tae tae <3

oh no, we shouldn't go to school today, we live quite far from school, i don't want you to catch a cold

from: tae tae <3

true, instead of school today let's go on a date (:

to: tae tae <3

okay where?

from: tae tae <3

hmmm... oh how about the bowling alley that's quite close to our places, i don't think the streets i need to drive from my place to yours towards the bowling alley are packed, i'll be there soon, get ready <3

hoseok smiles at the text, wondering if he should tell jimin that he will not be attending school today, but shrugs it off, realizing he may not go to school either unless he plans to walk to school.

jimin walks into school, his fingers feeling as if they're going to snap off, his head sprinkled with snow, his nose completely red from the cold conditions outside.

he walks over towards his locker to put his stuff inside, and grabs his maths textbook, happy he can finally talk to hoseok today.

"hoseokie~ how do you keep getting strikes?" taehyung pouts, looking at how far the range of their points are, glaring at his boyfriend.

hoseok smiles, sitting next to taehyung who is still pouting, "i'm really good at bowling." taehyung stops pouting, soon smirking, thinking of a plan to bring up his points.

taehyung goes to grab his ball, walking towards their alley, rolling his ball to hit seven pins, smiling as he walks back to hoseok, not getting a gutter ball or knocking down two pins.

when the blond's ball, finally comes back out from the dispensary, he grabs it quickly, knocking down the last three pins, earning a spare, surprising the older.

"woah tae~ you got a spare," hoseok smiles, but knows he has to try harder to win this time.

hoseok walks up to grab his ball, and goes up to their alley getting ready to try to reactive another strike, when he's hugged from behind making his cheeks heat up.

hoseok turns a little to see taehyung which makes his cheeks feel even more warm, "w-what are you doing tae?" he asks the younger, not meaning to stutter, but he's shocked from the random skinship.

"what? i can't hug my boyfriend when he's trying to bowl?" taehyung asks the older, tightening his hold on hoseok's waist, taking in his scent.

"i guess not," hoseok responds, rolling his ball, his lips forming into a frown, seeing he had received his first gutter ball.

"you play dirty tae," hoseok tells the blond, turning around to face him, making taehyung peck his lips, not caring about the other people around in the area, "i don't know what you're talking about, i just wanted to hug the boyfriend who i love." taehyung says pulling hoseok into a hold.

hoseok hugs the younger back, "i love you too taehyung," hoseok smiling lightly, it's the first time that they told each other that they loved each other that sounded really genuine.

jimin sighs, closing his locker, not seeing hoseok today, he needs help to study with maths, and he was going to ask the older today.

jungkook walks up towards jimin's locker smiling, jimin surprised that jungkook actually showed up to school today, not even yoongi attended, "want to walk home together jimin?"

"yeah, sure," he responds, grabbing his backpack from the ground.