46 ❅

february 10th

"and that is how to do section three in chapter six," hoseok smiles to the class, jimin beginning to smile as well as he begins to tell the class how to do section four from his own memory, the last section not being able to have slides to add difficulty to the presentation.

since hoseok had helped him with this chapter before the test he understood perfectly on how to explain it, he used hoseok's exact words that he told him.

the whole class claps, as hoseok pulls out his flash drive, as the teacher calls for the next pair.

once hoseok and jimin goes back to there desks, jimin hugs him, "i think we did a good job, i can't wait to tell jung," he smiles, making hoseok smile back, "he'll be proud, considering how much you skip," hoseok chuckles making jimin hit him playfully.

"taehyung, jungkook, and yoongi," their maths professor called their names out one by one, them being the last to present for today.

yoongi opens his desk and grabs his flash drive from inside of it, before walking over towards jungkook who is dozing off, "wake up kook, time to present," he tells the younger, hitting his back a bit.

jungkook shakes his head to wake himself up a bit, before nodding his head making yoongi knowing he's somewhat paying attention, "also, good job on getting jimin," yoongi smiles lightly, before walking up to the front of the class with taehyung, jungkook soon getting up as well after leaving his thoughts.

after taehyung and yoongi fluently explain their sections, giving a few sample problems just to make their presentation longer, it became the raven haired's turn.

but as he tried to remember what jimin had explained to him all he could remember was what exactly the brunet was wearing yesterday, the way his hair looked, and his beautiful face.

"...uhm," is all jungkook mutters, trying to remember what exactly he is supposed to be reminding the class about, turning around to take a sneak at his slide, remembering that the last section for each presentation wasn't supposed to have slides.

as jungkook sighs looking defeated, taehyung walks forward, playing with jungkook's hair before explaining his section fluently, the class clapping and jungkook mouthing a 'thank you' to taehyung.

"hey kookie, want to hang out this weekend?" taehyung asks the younger as they walk around the hallways.

"i wish but i'm going to hang out with jimin this weekend," jungkook smiles, taehyung laughing before nodding, "have fun~ i'll just hang out with hoseok then," taehyung tells him making the younger nod as they walk to lunch.

50 DAYS | EDITINGOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara